I thought I was immune

WVU

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, The X said:

Going to be bed now. On a bed wiith a frame with pillows and sheets off the floor. Not a pile of blankets and towels on the ground. LOL. Sleep well.

That doesn't make you a good nor intelligent person.

People in Costa Rica are 10x happier than American slaves like you.

And they're happier than you despite living in what you consider squalor, you conceited bag of shit.

29 minutes ago, The X said:

Another  idiot  POS.. Costa Rica is beautiful. Don try and tell me what I know. Because you don't'' The monkeys are thieves.

LMAO.  I've spent a couple years of my life there, moron.  You don't know shit about Costa Rica compared to me, dumbfuck.

But you not knowing shit always means you have to throw your retarded two cents in.

8 hours ago, Dingo said:

Hopefully,this isn’t WVU last platty

I legit lol’ed.  

24 hours later I’m good to go.  It was a rough 24 hours though. I am in fine shape which might have something to do with it.  I ran a 5:05 mile just last week and a 19:20 5k the week before.  This was the first time I have been sick in 4 years.

6 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  I've spent a couple years of my life there, moron.  You don't know shit about Costa Rica compared to me, dumbfuck.

But you not knowing shit always means you have to throw your retarded two cents in.

You think you know, but you are simply a sheep.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Little Monkey,  RaiseThese, HUAD and Double Standard Hoffa 

1 hour ago, WVU said:

I legit lol’ed.  

24 hours later I’m good to go.  It was a rough 24 hours though. I am in fine shape which might have something to do with it.  I ran a 5:05 mile just last week and a 19:20 5k the week before.  This was the first time I have been sick in 4 years.

That's good to hear,  as everyone who's caught it recently mentioned it's relatively mild(but like most illness's you do feel sick), relatively quick, and it's no longer a serious disease(if it ever was).  I would expect some lingering effects from it for another 10-14 days.

I was at the bar last night and an older guy(early 70's) told me he had covid a couple weeks ago, he said he called his dr and he said there are some pills you can take(I assume that's the paxlovid), he told the dr naah and the dr said that's fine. So everyone's catching it and almost no one is getting really sick.

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

You think you know, but you are simply a sheep.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Little Monkey,  RaiseThese, HUAD and Double Standard Hoffa 

Not really for you , cuz you wont read and if you do will only deny

Mainly for some who might not have seen this info

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/russian-ministry-of-defense-release

4 hours ago, WVU said:

I legit lol’ed.  

5:05 mile? Wow. 

U use your schwinn for that mile?

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

That's good to hear,  as everyone who's caught it recently mentioned it's relatively mild(but like most illness's you do feel sick), relatively quick, and it's no longer a serious disease(if it ever was).  I would expect some lingering effects from it for another 10-14 days.

I was at the bar last night and an older guy(early 70's) told me he had covid a couple weeks ago, he said he called his dr and he said there are some pills you can take(I assume that's the paxlovid), he told the dr naah and the dr said that's fine. So everyone's catching it and almost no one is getting really sick.

they released it in the first place. they could release a new strain at any moment, worse strain then ever

38 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

5:05 mile? Wow. 

U use your schwinn for that mile?

I'm a natural born athlete, pal.  That time is pretty fast but the world record for my age group (50-54) is 4:19 so I have some work to do. That record was set in 2019.  

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  Lucky?  It’s a virus with at least a 99.7% survival rate.

That was the original alpha strain, since then each new variant has been less and less deadly, almost certainly this current omicron strain is 99.95% - or perhaps even better?