I thought I was immune

WVU

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Deemer said:

Imagine thinking the vaccine kills you. Lolololololol

Tell that to all the young people that are dropping dead. The vaccine is like smoking, you can smoke and be fine, but if a million people smoke all of a sudden you realize hmmm, it's not good for you.

19 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

HUAD probably agrees with 99% of what raise posts

but one time raise rubbed him the wrong way (kind of a little bit maybe) and now HUAD wants him dead 

I think you know the guy pretty well.

Very insecure fella, wants to be the only person here who talks about stuff outside the box.

As if IM the one to blame for his videos getting such poor ratings.

18 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

the idea that the gov would kill everyone who does what they say is absurd

but obviously it wasnt designed to fight the virus. who knows what its really for 

Is it?

Anytime you eliminate a possible conclusion prior to doing research you hamper your own ability to find the truth.

Cant break down the whole vax deal on TGF but if you want and easy place to start looking at depopulation plans then search the Georgia Guidestones

Also The Fall of the Cabal pt 6 talks about vaccines and depopulation agenda

https://biblescienceforum.com/2021/03/16/the-cabal-vaccines-and-global-population-policy/

Check it  out and see if anything connects with you.

Im sure there is a logical explanation for this.....will a proponent of the vax help me understand what is going on....do you think this is just an anomaly or will it continue?

Why are birth rates plummeting in the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Taiwan — nine months after mass covid vaccinations?

9 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

the idea that the gov would kill everyone who does what they say is absurd

but obviously it wasnt designed to fight the virus. who knows what its really for 

some truth to that

what i have always felt, it is for the great reset/replacement... where middle class whites keep shrinking, helped by sterilization through vaccines/boosters... while borders are wide open

every single agenda points to population reduction and replacement... why would a government/media that hates healthy babies want more babies?  that's why they keep showing every protest of a handful of people wanting abortions... while they denied that vaccine mandate protests even happened, with hundreds of thousands of people

3 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

some truth to that

what i have always felt, it is for the great reset/replacement... where middle class whites keep shrinking, helped by sterilization through vaccines/boosters... while borders are wide open

every single agenda points to population reduction and replacement... why would a government/media that hates healthy babies want more babies?  that's why they keep showing every protest of a handful of people wanting abortions... while they denied that vaccine mandate protests even happened, with hundreds of thousands of people

i just looked at USA debt to GDP ratio. its actually gotten a lot lower past year since i looked

last year it was 1.18 now its 1.02, many many major countries with outright scary ratio like france 2.3

inflation is also worse in europe and other countries. 

what will happen is nothing big. then by 2023 it will be a full year of trump running and rallies and good times. even if he doesnt win. they cant do too much at once. long changes over 20 years+

kolzig i disagree about the "can't do too much at once"... within the span of a year, freedom to assemble/speech/movement/run your business/health freedom/etc, those were all taken away

people were forced to close their businesses and churches, and to keep a job people were forced to take experimental vaccines that were neither safe nor effective, and that they didn't want or need

and nobody in the government or media apologizes or even admits that any of that happened

21 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

i just looked at USA debt to GDP ratio. its actually gotten a lot lower past year since i looked

last year it was 1.18 now its 1.02, many many major countries with outright scary ratio like france 2.3

inflation is also worse in europe and other countries. 

what will happen is nothing big. then by 2023 it will be a full year of trump running and rallies and good times. even if he doesnt win. they cant do too much at once. long changes over 20 years+

Bro 2 things

1. they aint gonna win....defeat of the Globalist Elite Cabal is eminent

2. but for the sake of discussion if they do win, they can push even harder and fullfill their 2030 Great Reset agenda... it wont take them long at all