I thought I was immune

WVU

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/27/2022 at 7:54 PM, KingKolzig said:

HUAD probably agrees with 99% of what raise posts

but one time raise rubbed him the wrong way (kind of a little bit maybe) and now HUAD wants him dead 

nah, I liked Raise but when I came back to post after a long hiatus he was all over the place

he was rubbing everyone wrong and I tried to lend him some advice, based on my own failures and he acted like the trash that he is

I had a small glimmer of hope in Qanon around 2020, after Trump got out of the W.H.O. and other fascinating happenings

It was all a pony show psyop for all I know, but if I'm wrong, I will be the first to admit it

not that Raise is the enemy, or a bad person, he is just a crazy little meth head who thinks he is smarter than everyone because "he found out" about these things in 2020 or so...

if he is contained in one thread thats good, I think that the forum is not gonna be look bad that way

unfortunately he takes his trash to many threads so yeah, he is annoying

and I agree with like a 5% of what he says, merely the basics on some of the stuff he talks about that actually is real, but not connected to some hail mary team led by Trump and JFKJr, shielded by army generals and Q clearance types...

I think the chances Q's so called plan of being real are like 5%

I'd never go all in on a 5%, but I guess Raise does, must be lovely to play poker against him

low IQ, conceited, gullible, the perfect prey for Qanon

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

nah, I liked Raise but when I came back to post after a long hiatus he was all over the place

he was rubbing everyone wrong and I tried to lend him some advice, based on my own failures and he acted like the trash that he is

I had a small glimmer of hope in Qanon around 2020, after Trump got out of the W.H.O. and other fascinating happenings

It was all a pony show psyop for all I know, but if I'm wrong, I will be the first to admit it

not that Raise is the enemy, or a bad person, he is just a crazy little meth head who thinks he is smarter than everyone because "he found out" about these things in 2020 or so...

if he is contained in one thread thats good, I think that the forum is not gonna be look bad that way

unfortunately he takes his trash to many threads so yeah, he is annoying

and I agree with like a 5% of what he says, merely the basics on some of the stuff he talks about that actually is real, but not connected to some hail mary team led by Trump and JFKJr, shielded by army generals and Q clearance types...

I think the chances Q's so called plan of being real are like 5%

I'd never go all in on a 5%, but I guess Raise does, must be lovely to play poker against him

low IQ, conceited, gullible, the perfect prey for Qanon

yeah, bro what the forum needs is more threads from You begging for money or begging for views on your shitty videos that get a couple hundred views....lol

Ha, Hurry was benevolent and offered me advice....geee thanks, a junky who cant even afford a proper ring for his mail order "bride" thinks I need his advise.....good one fella.

Yep , Hurry is worried about how TGF looks....death threats and death wishes abound

akluagh.jpg

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

yeah, bro what the forum needs is more threads from You begging for money or begging for views on your shitty videos that get a couple hundred views....lol

Ha, Hurry was benevolent and offered me advice....geee thanks, a junky who cant even afford a proper ring for his mail order "bride" thinks I need his advise.....good one fella.

Yep , Hurry is worried about how TGF looks....death threats and death wishes abound

akluagh.jpg

get a grip on reality

90% of people here think you are a piece of shit

save a couple of good posters no one likes you

in due time, I have bettered my standing here and I'm not generally disliked anymore, nor that I ever cared

it is what it is and the proof is in the pudding

you will always be a loser Raise

5 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

get a grip on reality

90% of people here think you are a piece of shit

save a couple of good posters no one likes you

in due time, I have bettered my standing here and I'm not generally disliked anymore, nor that I ever cared

it is what it is and the proof is in the pudding

you will always be a loser Raise

Did you take an official survey or do you just make up numbers and stats like you do on your videos?

LOL....." I have bettered my standing here and I'm not generally disliked anymore, nor that I ever cared"

of course you care or you would not talk like this, the more liked you are like the more likely someone will fall for one of your numerous begging scams.....its all a long con to you...

Wont be long before your secretary goes from answering emails to answering Dear JOHN requests in person....book it.

Not reading all these novels but HUAD makes false and semi-true accusations all the fuking time

loves to plant the seeds in other posters heads that the guy hes currently fighting with (always somebody to fight for him) is a total and utter scumbag. even in threads the poster hasnt posted. guy should be in politics