I thought I was immune

WVU

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WVU said:

Update.  I’m still testing positive (11 days) and still not able to return to the office.  I’m not really sick but I can tell something is still lingering.  

took me 50 days until i felt 100%

first 14 were bad. then about 14 of so so

then lingering throat and slight tired for another 14 

figured i had long covid but eventually went away and dont notice it anymore at all 

25 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Do you want to and feel able to go back? have someone else take the test. it doesn't matter, not like you're contagious anymore.

I told them I was going back to the office tomorrow and will not be taking another test.  They said that was fine as it is past the 10 day contagious period.  LOL. We have a covid hotline and I called twice and was given conflicting information.  I told them they all need to be on the same page.  They agreed.  I had a long talk with one of the Covid managers.  I told them they should send out an email detailing exactly what to do if you contract Covid.  She agreed and will be working on that this evening.  

8 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

lot of ppl in my family have it. im wasted. definately have it. taking a nap for a bit then fillign out some apps. feel like hanging myself real bad

if you're gonna hang yourself at least jerk off while you do it to have some fun on the way out

also then when they find your body it might be good for a laugh if you have your hand on your cokk

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

not good for me that you can get this every year. i need to have everything perfect to work 40 hours

i feel exactly like i did when it lingered the first time. i want to live long enough to see xi die for this

i read on the dark web that if you rub that roll on ceiling coating  on your schlong and let it dry, it'll knock down the covid in a week or so.