I thought I was immune

WVU

6 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Any symptoms pal??

Vaxxed or not makes zero difference in getting it

Wrong again. Vaxxed are getting it at a much higher rate. And the symptoms are worse. 

Unvaxxed 2-4 days mild symptoms. Vaxxed 4-10 days much worse symptoms. 

These are not projections. My Brother inlaw runs covid ward in SC . Hes unvaxxed 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, The X said:

Perfect example why the vax works. Strains less severe. No one dying. Strain getting weaker by the day. Science is real. 

Except the unvaxxed are doing better against this omicron  strain than the vaxxed, the 3 middle statements you made are correct, the first and last are not.

Lets face it, almost all of us have posted the last few months that we've had it, and we're all old and out of shape, yet none of us have been seriously ill or hospitalized. At this point it's safe to say it's over.

17 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LOL.  That would induce ONE mutation then, you stupid fuck.

Can’t imagine being this stupid and then claiming you know “science”.

JFC.

My wife is in the industry and she just spit her wine all over the floor. LMFAO.

You are just an unducated retard. I hope, we all hope you don't have children. I'll call CPS. 

20 minutes ago, Deemer said:

I’ve seen too many deaths and hospitalizations from people who thought they knew more than the EpIdemIOlOgiSts

No early treatment .... It was there all along. 

Now they offer early treatment. People died for no reason. 

Back when ICU filled . They said stay home until you cant breathe. Death Sentence. Must do a protocol withing 5 days of getting no matter what age. 

This strain way weaker. 

28 minutes ago, The X said:

Um no. It's actually opposite. It mutates against vaccines. 

No, no , no, mutations are normal and expected, virus's ALWAYS mutate to be more contagious and less severe because that helps their long term viability - a virus that makes people extremely ill will not have a chance to spread because it's carriers will be lying around sick it's R0(speed of spread) will be far lower,, whereas a mild virus that causes mild illness will result in it's carriers spreading it far and wide as their behavior does not change much.

Viruses do not mutate to confront vaccines because vaccines have only been around for 100 years or less, millions of years of evolution matter far more.

21 minutes ago, Deemer said:

Hoping those that choose not to get it are advising high risk individuals to get it. I can see an argument for being 35, healthy,  going unvaxxed. But if you’re 50+… or obese… or underlying conditions, get it. Zero choice imo

Confirmed. I choose not to get but do think the limited and short lasting immunity it offers can help  old/fat/immunocompromised  people if they haven’t already covered from Rona recently. 

38 minutes ago, The X said:

I can't even argue with you. You never even graduated middle school. 

You brush your teeth right? Why? because it's doctor recomended. If you don't your teeth will rot and fall out of your head. Proven fact. I never said the vax was bullet proof. Had two shots but it helped my symptoms be less severe. No doubt.

Actually I rarely brush them and never had a cavity

Keep on keeping boy, bubble boy.

8 minutes ago, The X said:

My wife is in the industry and she just spit her wine all over the floor. LMFAO.

You are just an unducated retard. I hope, we all hope you don't have children. I'll call CPS. 

Your wife is a stupid salesperson.  LMAO.

And you know about as much about science as a fucking monkey.

No surprise that both of you are fucking drug addicts and drunks.

Uneducated?  LMAO.  Did you even graduate high school, you stupid fuck?

47 minutes ago, The X said:

Um no. It's actually opposite. It mutates against vaccines. 

Directly from your stupid wife's company, you dumb fucking hick.

Antigenic Drift

As a virus replicates, its genes undergo random “copying errors” (i.e. genetic mutations). Over time, these genetic copying errors can, among other changes to the virus, lead to alterations in the virus’ surface proteins or antigens.1

This relatively slow mutation rate for SARS-CoV-2 make us hopeful that investigational SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidates will potentially have one less hurdle toward offering the ability to provide protection over a longer period of time.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/articles/how_do_viruses_mutate_and_what_it_means_for_a_vaccine

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yes she has a degree in medical science. Makes 3x's what you make and Yes I did graduate high school. Was a manager for 3 divisions of a global resporator and ventilator company. "That's why I know a little bit more than you. But you keep your Google search going. Cheers pal. You got us. LOL.

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

1 minute ago, The X said:

Yes she has a degree in medical science. Makes 3x's what you make and Yes I did graduate high school. Was a manager for 3 divisions of a global resporator and ventilator company. "That's why I know a little bit more than you. But you keep your Google search going. Cheers pal. You got us. LOL.

Your wife is a fucking retard like you are then.  Funny.  GED?  Respirators and ventilators have a lot to do with viral replication.  So you're certainly ALMOST qualified, you fucking retard.  LMAO.

Directly from your stupid wife's company, you dumb fucking hick.

Antigenic Drift

As a virus replicates, its genes undergo random “copying errors” (i.e. genetic mutations). Over time, these genetic copying errors can, among other changes to the virus, lead to alterations in the virus’ surface proteins or antigens.1

This relatively slow mutation rate for SARS-CoV-2 make us hopeful that investigational SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidates will potentially have one less hurdle toward offering the ability to provide protection over a longer period of time.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/articles/how_do_viruses_mutate_and_what_it_means_for_a_vaccine

6 minutes ago, The X said:

This fucking moron can't even spell respirator.

He managed 3 divisions for them and he knows science though.

LMAO.

What a dumbfuck.

27 minutes ago, The X said:

IN THE INDUSTRY.....lololol

Yeah but she is pretty much bought and paid for.....WHO OR of the industry.. just like the bulk of docs

They dont actaully KNOW shit, they just go along with the script.

Should be put in jail for endangering people's lives.

11 minutes ago, The X said:

Yes you have confirmed that at least she is a WELL PAID WHORE of the industry.

You and her have no problem selling out humanity for a few sheckles.....gets you the primo dope though !!!!!

ONe day soon you might look back and repent for the wickedness ....

Would love nothing more than for you 2 to win free chopper rides.....maybe HUAD was on to something ....hmmmmmm