I thought I was immune

WVU

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Your wife is a fucking retard like you are then.  Funny.  GED?  Respirators and ventilators have a lot to do with viral replication.  So you're certainly ALMOST qualified, you fucking retard.  LMAO.

Directly from your stupid wife's company, you dumb fucking hick.

Antigenic Drift

As a virus replicates, its genes undergo random “copying errors” (i.e. genetic mutations). Over time, these genetic copying errors can, among other changes to the virus, lead to alterations in the virus’ surface proteins or antigens.1

This relatively slow mutation rate for SARS-CoV-2 make us hopeful that investigational SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidates will potentially have one less hurdle toward offering the ability to provide protection over a longer period of time.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/articles/how_do_viruses_mutate_and_what_it_means_for_a_vaccine

You are a retard. Try and read. She's the vax/med. I was the vent guy. Not even close to the same company. Stop clowning yourself idiot.

Clueless again. 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, The X said:

You are a retard. Try and read. She's the vax/med. I was the vent guy. Not even close to the same company. Stop clowning yourself idiot.

Clueless again. 

No wonder you barely graduated high school.  You have the reading comprehension of a gnat.  It’s possible to talk about two different people in two separate sentences, you dumb fucking hick.  Try reading it again, retard.

The quote was from Pfizer, you dumb fucking cvnt.

You are one dumb motherfucker.

22 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

No wonder you barely graduated high school.  You have the reading comprehension of a gnat.  It’s possible to talk about two different people in two separate sentences, you dumb fucking hick.  Try reading it again, retard.

The quote was from Pfizer, you dumb fucking cvnt.

You are one dumb motherfucker.

7 minutes ago, The X said:

LOL. 

Dumb Monkey is the dumbest.  A pattern of pathological lying. I'm no Lou Gehrig but I constantly smash grand slams off Dumb Fucken Monkey.  I get dizzy circling the bases.

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine". Dumb Monkey 

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

Wrong again. Vaxxed are getting it at a much higher rate. And the symptoms are worse. 

Unvaxxed 2-4 days mild symptoms. Vaxxed 4-10 days much worse symptoms. 

These are not projections. My Brother inlaw runs covid ward in SC . Hes unvaxxed 

Redstripe may possibly be dumber than Dumb Monkey, if that's possible.  Redstripe promoted Hydroxyclroquin and Ivermectin.  He also twice proudly voted for the biggest Grifter known to mankind.  Traitor Benedict Donald.  

Redstripe, obviously a very dumb piece of shit. As dumb as they come. 

1 hour ago, The X said:

Yes she has a degree in medical science. Makes 3x's what you make and Yes I did graduate high school. Was a manager for 3 divisions of a global resporator and ventilator company. "That's why I know a little bit more than you. But you keep your Google search going. Cheers pal. You got us. LOL.

The Monkeyfocker OWNS you, son!

46 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Redstripe may possibly be dumber than Dumb Monkey, if that's possible.  Redstripe promoted Hydroxyclroquin and Ivermectin.  He also twice proudly voted for the biggest Grifter known to mankind.  Traitor Benedict Donald.  

You cant even stand on 2 feet . Now hop a long libtard.

I give you facts. Not msm sheep narratives. 

49 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Did you sneak out of your room again to post on a Sunday night ?

Better be careful ,if the staff catches you. No story time tomorrow night .

Might be time for another Med adjustment. 

Trump Shuffle GIF - Trump Shuffle GIFs

Just now, The X said:

Not angry at all. Just speaking the truth. But facts. No need to be salty at me. I hold my shit down. 

Salty? I have not even been hostile... but the CPS shit, snitch shit?

Did you know that the CPS as an organization is beyond corrupt and under its watch tons of sexual abuse happens?

You really, REALLY, need to throw that TV out of the window.

1 minute ago, The X said:

Not angry at all. Just speaking the truth. But facts. No need to be salty at me. I hold my shit down. 

your facts?

why are you not looking at the Pfizer FOIA documents?

do you follow ALL THE SCIENCE OR YOU NITPICK?

often times we hear, follow the science, but most times, science follows the money