I thought I was immune

WVU

27 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

kolzig i disagree about the "can't do too much at once"... within the span of a year, freedom to assemble/speech/movement/run your business/health freedom/etc, those were all taken away

people were forced to close their businesses and churches, and to keep a job people were forced to take experimental vaccines that were neither safe nor effective, and that they didn't want or need

and nobody in the government or media apologizes or even admits that any of that happened

Almost no one is getting boosted anymore, look at the total population numbers compared to boostered people - 80% + of people are rejecting the vax, and it's gonna get worse.

image.thumb.png.cc6bc8d95d31abff6bee4f05fe1f7fe4.png

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the Vaccines work. Now they are pushing Paxlovid. That is causing patients to relapse .

All they need now is a new drug that helps with the Paxlovid relapses :laugh

Government plan 

2 jabs

2 boosters 

1 Paxlovid pill 

Outcome ,still get covid at a much higher rate then un-vaxxed. 

Adverse side affects still being determined. 

Early treatment with repurposed drugs was always the answer. But that doesn't control people ,and make the big pharma investors billions. 

anyone that still thinks injecting ANYONE with toxic materials is good for their health, is nothing more than brainwashed

"oh but it's still good for those immuno-compromised people..."

if they lied about everything else, why would they be telling the truth that the vaccine works to reduce symptoms in at-risk individuals?  

proven that the media/govt lied about

-source of virus (now the w.h.o. admits it came from lab)

-2 weeks to slow the spread, then we go back to normal

-masks will never be mandatory

-jabs will never be mandatory to travel or keep your job

-if you take the vaccines you won't get or spread covid

-etc etc etc

4 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

anyone that still thinks injecting ANYONE with toxic materials is good for their health, is nothing more than brainwashed

"oh but it's still good for those immuno-compromised people..."

if they lied about everything else, why would they be telling the truth that the vaccine works to reduce symptoms in at-risk individuals?  

proven that the media/govt lied about

-source of virus (now the w.h.o. admits it came from lab)

-2 weeks to slow the spread, then we go back to normal

-masks will never be mandatory

-jabs will never be mandatory to travel or keep your job

-if you take the vaccines you won't get or spread covid

-etc etc etc

Keep schooling them Milky ......it seems hopeless at times as ignorance is at peak levels.

But I am sure that somehow , someway , on some board I have gotten people to AT LEAST look at this info, if not for themselves then for a loved one.

The Great Awakening is in Progress

2 minutes ago, redstripe said:

Sorry to inform everyone. 

After everything WVU has went through 

He is still voting Democrat in the next election 

It's always that way...you know I was almost ready to vote R, but the last shooting was the final straw, or after that roe vs wade ruling i cant support them anymore. 

18 minutes ago, Dingo said:

Thanks,still fairly young(58) and in good shape.Definitely had worse colds/flu

It's great that you finally got it, hopefully you were never vaxxed so your body can truly build immunity, why did you test at all since nothing will change based on the result?

On 6/26/2022 at 8:20 PM, Deemer said:

Vaxed and BOOSTED

one of only people I know that hasn’t gotten it

safe and effective boys and girls 

I was Pfizer vaccinated but no booster.  Never have had it to my knowledge, though I did come back from a large event in CA right at the start of it all.  Lots of people from Seattle there which was a hotbed at the time.   I had a cold for a couple weeks…much longer than normal cold,  but never thought of it as Covid…my have been…no way to know now.  Living in the 605 where many unvaccinated and no one wears masks except in hospitals or where required.    My live in Bf who is unvaccinated has had it 2-3x.   I never got it from him…again I was vaccinated and he was not.   I got really sick same time as him last winter, but he tested positive and I never did,  it was weird.  We were both super sick though.   

1 hour ago, IAG said:

Will be interesting to see how 600,000 people overtaking this town of 7000 in 5 -6 weeks affects the numbers.   I’m thinking of leaving town.

it's not the summer of 2020 - remember the shock and horror when the sturgis rally went ahead that year?

As we have seen, everyone is getting it,( including here where most seemed to avoid it throughout the pandemic) in another 5-6 weeks there wont be many left to catch it.

4 hours ago, mikeman said:

it's not the summer of 2020 - remember the shock and horror when the sturgis rally went ahead that year?

As we have seen, everyone is getting it,( including here where most seemed to avoid it throughout the pandemic) in another 5-6 weeks there wont be many left to catch it.

everyone that is "getting it" has been vaccinated

i don't know any unvaxxed getting sick in the past few months... so many vaxxed getting colds (oh sorry "covid") in the middle of summer which is ridiculously unusual, since vitamin d levels (sunlight) are at their highest

i would guess that 90% of people getting a cold in the past month have never really had a summer cold in their entire lives before now... and they're only getting it now because the jabs literally gave them AIDS