Brock and Kinger Pizza video

KingKolzig

50 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Best croutons ever and Donnie Brasco at a meal with a stranger.  That's pretty weird and if you were on a date with a chick and she pulled out her phone and started playing Donny Brasco you'd know your date had went to shit.  Outside of that he seems like a normal overweight dude enjoying some beers and pizza which explains his weight.  Ya'll are piling on a little hard here.

He's a stiff, if he makes good on his debts I'm sure people would slack off.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

The irony here is that he even ordered a salad to begin with :laugh

You are correct, I like a good salad as much as the next guy, but I tend not to eat a salad when Pizza is the meal.

I suspect Brock was focused on commenting on the croutons,   ordering a salad was about the only way to insert his crouton love into the festivities? :deemer

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He's a stiff, if he makes good on his debts I'm sure people would slack off.

No argument.  He eats pretty average to subpar food and almost has an orgasm over it while he makes a lonely video about it.  Seems to have no relationship with his wife or son, and is more concerned with trying to pose as a professional gambler on the internet to a bunch of people who troll him endlessly and degrade his family.  All the while is a confirmed stiff and career losing gambler who has had people fired with no shame over his addiction.  I only said that he seemed like an average fat dude in the video minus croutons and Donny Brasco.  He didn’t seem weird as hell outside of that to me.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You are correct, I like a good salad as much as the next guy, but I tend not to eat a salad when Pizza is the meal.

I suspect Brock was focused on commenting on the croutons,   ordering a salad was about the only way to insert his crouton love into the festivities? :deemer

A great greek salad (not a shobby one) before your pizza is a great addition to the meal.  Sadly I had a place I ate at since I was a kid that closed and had the best I’ve ever had but nobody can replicate the dressing or salad as a whole.  Every other place tastes the same and like they’re doing the Applebee’s version when they’re all mom and pop pizza places supposed to be taking pride in it.

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

I mean I know you're dumber than a box of rocks, but the video clearly states there was NO dressing on it at all

Hmmm, we need to nail this down, she took the salad away and then brought beck the salad AND a container of what appeared to be dressing. Why not just bring the dressing? Why take away the plate as well? Were there two kinds of dressing you wanted, one on the salad and another on the side? :pop

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Hmmm, we need to nail this down, she took the salad away and then brought beck the salad AND a container of what appeared to be dressing. Why not just bring the dressing? Why take away the plate as well? Were there two kinds of dressing you wanted, one on the salad and another on the side? :pop

Stiffy E knows how to pull a CON.

He scammed them, just like his BS bankruptcy.

When he does Uber deliveries, Stiffy E always SAMPLES the food before delivering to the people who paid for it.

If revolver had not paid for the Lou's diarrhea pie and beer?  

DINE.

DASH.

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

No argument.  He eats pretty average to subpar food and almost has an orgasm over it while he makes a lonely video about it.  Seems to have no relationship with his wife or son, and is more concerned with trying to pose as a professional gambler on the internet to a bunch of people who troll him endlessly and degrade his family.  All the while is a confirmed stiff and career losing gambler who has had people fired with no shame over his addiction.  I only said that he seemed like an average fat dude in the video minus croutons and Donny Brasco.  He didn’t seem weird as hell outside of that to me.

he seems like an average loser

people have no idea

13 minutes ago, xyz said:

Stiffy E knows how to pull a CON.

He scammed them, just like his BS bankruptcy.

When he does Uber deliveries, Stiffy E always SAMPLES the food before delivering to the people who paid for it.

If revolver had not paid for the Lou's diarrhea pie and beer?  

DINE.

DASH.

Stiffy pulls the con by having extra stickers on hand so he can reseal the bags after he digs his grubby mitts on a sample.

That way when if takes too much and the customer complains it falls back on the restaurant and they never suspect him.

42 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Maybe "he" doesn't give a high fuck one way or another what you or others think 🤔

Just now, Brock Landers said:

And I most certainly don't lose a second of sleep based on anything you think or say

Uh huh.  We're the only thing you've got, you fatassed, libtarded flamer.

Zero self-awareness.

The day you see me post a video of a meal to a gambling forum is the day I fucking kill myself for being a complete fucking loser with zero friends or life.