Wed Night POKER tournament 9 PM EST. Official sign up thread. $100 entry.

IAG

Open to any current TGF members Limit ten.  Split 70/30 first  and second.   Non-regular poker or JF members will be asked for post up money.  Monies will be paid directly to winner(s) at end of game.   If you sign up and do not participate,  you will be liable for your $100 entry unless giving 24 hour notice. No exceptions. 

1. IAG

2. Redstripe

• IAG changed the title to Wed Night POKER tournament 9 PM EST. Official sign up thread. $100 entry.
39 minutes ago, nothing but winners said:

I should be home and in.......do we have the rules set up yet?   I’m looking for a shorter stack tourney and quicker blinds.  Not. Many players but dont want to be playing a 2-3 hour tourney either....

Ill end things quick for you 

17 hours ago, KingKolzig said:

9pm wednesday night

easten time

KK, you still want to play if only three of us?  Or should I say does Mike stills want to sponsor?  I have a feeling may be some stragglers as there are in the cash game, and no one wanted to risk the losing buy in if no show.  Obviously that probably played a part in low registration,  so may revise that restriction.

1 hour ago, IAG said:

IAG

RED

KOLZIG

I am removing the lose buy in clause, so if you want to play  sign in, but please try to show up.  RED, did u come up with the chip count/blind change times?  I don’t remember what we did in past. 

IAG sorry been super busy. Might want to do this at a later date. 3 Players not good.