I fell into a deep depression after my Boxer dog Canelo died

KingRevolver

Get another boxer we’re on #6 wouldn’t own any other breed. The short life span sucks but man do they pack a full life in that 8-12 year span. The one we have now is a male brindle I’ll try to take a video someday but I swear to Christ when I walk in the door he gives me the what up head nod.

A year or so ago I was taking a walk and a good looking woman walking a bulldog approached she ended up stopping and started shooting the shit. She gave me the awe he likes you so I lean down to give this fine looking ladies dog a pet and the fucker bit me. Broke skin and had a huge bruise for like a month lol

18 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Finally recovering.  I'm thinking about getting an English Bulldog this time.  Anyone ever own one?

Sorry to hear pal. I know the feeling. As you know we've lost 2 when we were up in CT. The first one just a few months after we moved he was 7. The second  one was only 8 as well. Just shitty. Now we're down in NC. with the two little rats. But hopefully I can get another boxer pal soon. Anyway it will take some time. I know you loved your pal and had alot of fun  together. As far as an english . They have alot of skin issues and food allergies. Just a heads up.

RIP CANELO.