Top this Lunch!

Brock Landers

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do find since returning that Monkey has gone off the deep end....lots of very violent imagery in his posts

HIs standard reply to BR is kill yourself

He mentioned how if they found me gutted in a ditch no one would care

and Now he is talking about gutting and eating Brock

You okay lil feller?

4 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

ALKALINE is the problem you dumb motherfucker

Alkaline vs Base

Take a remedial chemistry class Einstein 

LMAO.  What makes it alkaline or base, you dumb fucking cab driver?

The guy who eats shit I wouldn't feed to my dog and couldn't cook an edible meal is now a fucking bonafide chef.  LOL.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I do find since returning that Monkey has gone off the deep end....lots of very violent imagery in his posts

HIs standard reply to BR is kill yourself

He mentioned how if they found me gutted in a ditch no one would care

and Now he is talking about gutting and eating Brock

You okay lil feller?

Not surprising that you always team up with Brock and BigDumber, libtard.

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

Like you have any clue where I've been.

Bottom line is the water is no good for great pizza crust there, lou malnatis in Phoenix get Chicago water on purpose 

That’s a marketing ploy,you think a restaurant is gonna ship 100s of pounds of water daily?

124F2F75-10CC-40E8-BEE6-AE3CF972CBBE.png

I will say the last time I was in vegas that the water was totally disgusting tasting to me.  Even brushing my teeth it tasted terrible.  The ice cubes in my drink even had that awful flavor.  I didn’t remeber it being that bad when I was there about 5 years earlier.  FL water is also disgusting.  Everybody I know from Atlanta that moved there hates the water and heads to Publix non-stop to buy bottled.  Everytime I’ve been to Destin I can’t stand the taste.

I also agree Chicago pizza is totally unnecessarily fattening, and that pizza shouldn’t require a fork at all.  The only Chicago style I had was a place my ex took me to.  It was good I guess but not worth it over getting a normal slice of pizza.

VEGAS water has gone from a 2.6 to a 6.4 rating in my 30+ years here...........but running dry now.

VEGAS pizza has gone from a  1.4 to a 7.0 rating in my 30+ years here.

-------------------------------------------------

Drink very little tap water here and consume very little pizza here overall  in the grand scheme of it all. 

You both live there so unlike Brock I won’t pretend to be a water and food expert of a city and state I don’t live in.  You’re not supposed to taste your water is all, and Vegas water was so bad the last time I was there that I never forgot about it.

The Aria 4 cheese, pepperoni, japaeno, and pinneapple pizza at the sports book was still one of the best slices I’ve had:

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You both live there so unlike Brock I won’t pretend to be a water and food expert of a city and state I don’t live in.  You’re not supposed to taste your water is all, and Vegas water was so bad the last time I was there that I never forgot about it.

I have no problem with anyone rating VEGAS water and pizza lower than what I did...................that was pretty much the top end.