Lunch and a pick

Brock Landers

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only time I eat hot dogs is at a MLB baseball game.

Then 75% of the time, get a brat instead.

One of the worst things you can consume is a hot dog.

Also, that place looks like its a dump that is backed up to an alley with a highway rail.  Says ghetto.  Fries look good, especially with some vinegar.

But WTF!?!?!  They are too cheap to BOAT the fries; instead just slop them on the hot dogs?!?!?  No thanks.

That looks like a 5 Guys to go bag without the bag, but the extra fries that are everywhere in their bags are just that, and the fries are still in a container.

4 minutes ago, xyz said:

Only time I eat hot dogs is at a MLB baseball game.

Then 75% of the time, get a brat instead.

One of the worst things you can consume is a hot dog.

Also, that place looks like its a dump that is backed up to an alley with a highway rail.  Says ghetto.  Fries look good, especially with some vinegar.

But WTF!?!?!  They are too cheap to BOAT the fries; instead just slop them on the hot dogs?!?!?  No thanks.

That looks like a 5 Guys to go bag without the bag, but the extra fries that are everywhere in their bags are just that, and the fries are still in a container.

I beg to differ, i eat hot dogs all the time and look at me. :cigar

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I beg to differ, i eat hot dogs all the time and look at me. :cigar

The fat, and with hot dogs saturated fats.  Man, consuming those regularly increases the odds of colon cancer and heart disease.

Also I do not like to waste my daily sodium intake on hot dogs.

4 minutes ago, xyz said:

The fat, and with hot dogs saturated fats.  Man, consuming those regularly increases the odds of colon cancer and heart disease.

Also I do not like to waste my daily sodium intake on hot dogs.

I eat a pack every couple weeks, so I'm looking at approx 200/yr, maybe a tad less - 150ish.

I consider them to be one of natures perfect foods. Quick, easy, and oh so tasty...and i do put ketchup on my dogs(along with mustard)

Here is the skinny on the Rays - Jays.

Rays?  They are 50-50 against lefthanded SP's.

Rays lineup, it is a beauty.  They have 3 hitters batting .157/.167/.179.

Jays using their A lineup and are 8-4 in game 1 of a series, following a loss.

Overall, the Jays play their best baseball in game 1 and 2 of a series.  The Rays play their worst in game 1 of a series at 9-15.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I eat a pack every couple weeks, so I'm looking at approx 200/yr, maybe a tad less - 150ish.

I consider them to be one of natures perfect foods. Quick, easy, and oh so tasty...and i do put ketchup on my dogs(along with mustard)

fat/protein is way out of whack. and as XYZ said the sodium is real bad

best is to buy those jumbo ones. and just one with beans and a glass of milk

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

fat/protein is way out of whack. and as XYZ said the sodium is real bad

best is to buy those jumbo ones. and just one with beans and a glass of milk

I salt everything heavily anyway, prob have to fill my shaker every 6 weeks or so.

2 hours ago, housepicks said:

Guy doesn’t order fully dressed Chicago dogs but wants to pound his chest with his ketchup stance like he’s a real deal Chicago.

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

Fuckstick, read their website 

You got Housepicks nailed. He truly is a Fuckstick as well as many other slang names for idiots and assholes.

Anyway ketchup for the fries is sold at the next door McDonalds. Probably a quarter a pack. 

Getsome!

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

You got Housepicks nailed. He truly is a Fuckstick as well as many other slang names for idiots and assholes.

Anyway ketchup for the fries is sold at the next door McDonalds. Probably a quarter a pack. 

Getsome!

Obviously you know the place.

Paradise Pup a little ways down river road is excellent as well, though I prefer the burger with Wisconsin cheddar over the dogs

17 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I don't vote for gay rights like you do, h0mo.

This is your month.  At least you're taking advantage of it by eating a heartattack off of the hood of your rainbow flag bedazzled ghetto ride.

The sheep are all trafficking the talking point of the day. June 30th the last day of pride month. I've heard 3 other sheep point this out thru out the day. The RepubliCon Scum are now fear mongering based on gays & lesbians. And don't every forget the new RepubliCon policy. Government mandated births or you go to jail. RepubliCons Government new policy is life begins at conception unless the conception was of a migrant baby. Than they want to deport it. 

"America is funding bioweapon labs in Ukraine. If you don't watch Fox News you wouldn't know this". Dumb Monkey

"It can also be found at Newspunch". Redstripe

Fake news stories[edit]

NewsPunch has published false stories, including:

23 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

This site has been much more lively lately

Kinger is back, people are arguing (good or bad, it's all Interesting).

Exciting stuff

being mocked and told to kill yourself here, and some attention from the SBR teens is all you have in life

very exciting