55 days from now

KingKolzig

5 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

why does everyone get excited about college football?

to me it's a bunch of fat dumb white losers watching skinny black guys, that are even dumber but yet are in "college"

weird world we live in

Come on the young southern belle’s sitting next to the losers in the stands are enough for me. 

Golf ( having 5 or 6 figs riding on some tard to not hit his water in the drink or not miss a 6 foot putt is pretty fun and stressful)

College bball (Tar Heels! and March Madness will never be replicated in any sport)

College football (yeah it's fun, but if you're 30+ and still obsessed with who your team is recruiting like most of the UGA people in this state then you're kind of pathetic.  There's nothing better on in the fall and winter so it's a great sport)

MLB (blah which is amazing considering I watched every Braves game as a kid growing up)

Tennis (Sampras vs Agassi was fun.  Nadal vs Federer was always great entertainment.  I was always team Nadal.  Since then it's been boring)

NBA (was much better when it was just the Sunday NBA on NBC in the 1990s and it was Jordan punking somebody.  Now it's on so much that it's not even interesting to see a game, and it's filled with woke idiot players like Lebron and leadership from the top which has made it a gigantic pass for me).

Soccer (I went to an Atlanta United game once.  It was fun, but I wouldn't follow or watch at all).

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Golf ( having 5 or 6 figs riding on some tard to not hit his water in the drink or not miss a 6 foot putt is pretty fun and stressful)

College bball (Tar Heels! and March Madness will never be replicated in any sport)

College football (yeah it's fun, but if you're 30+ and still obsessed with who your team is recruiting like most of the UGA people in this state then you're kind of pathetic.  There's nothing better on in the fall and winter so it's a great sport)

MLB (blah which is amazing considering I watched every Braves game as a kid growing up)

Tennis (Sampras vs Agassi was fun.  Nadal vs Federer was always great entertainment.  I was always team Nadal.  Since then it's been boring)

NBA (was much better when it was just the Sunday NBA on NBC in the 1990s and it was Jordan punking somebody.  Now it's on so much that it's not even interesting to see a game, and it's filled with woke idiot players like Lebron and leadership from the top which has made it a gigantic pass for me).

Soccer (I went to an Atlanta United game once.  It was fun, but I wouldn't follow or watch at all).

I've been a Notre Dame fan since I was six years old gun to my I don't think I could name two guys in their roster.