Independence Day Weekend

rdalert447

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Even if you were born in Costa Rica, you'd still be a much better patriot than OneFooter and Brock.

Thank you sir! :cheers

I'm a nationalist libertarian, I want all countries to adhere to their constitution, watch their borders, and mantain their sovereignty

No middle ground of confusion there

I also want a STRONG AND REJUVENATED UNITED STATES

One that can lead the world BY EXAMPLE, JUST LIKE YOU DID FOR MANY YEARS, especially before Vietnam.

A STRONG U.S.A IS A STRONGER WORLD - AND A WAY STRONGER AMERICAN CONTINENT

cr-usa-flag.jpg

24 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Even if you were born in Costa Rica, you'd still be a much better patriot than OneFooter and Brock.

This is so ridiculous.  I'm the only true American here that constantly expose the anti America fake stories that Redstripe the propagandist has been posting. I know for a fact many of the top non patriots at TGF, anti Americans like Gmcarroll33, turn a blind eye, remain silent when Redstripe smears America with his lies.

I'm not going anywhere.  I'll continue to expose those anti Americans that are targeting America with their far right wing propaganda. 

7 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

left and not even close

That's the Garth Brooks outfit.  One of the best concerts I ever saw was him at the Omni in 1994.  Pretty sure he had something close to that on.  Like most Nashville musicians he's a dummycrat.  Still seems like a cool dude though.

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

This is so ridiculous.  I'm the only true American here that constantly expose the anti America fake stories that Redstripe the propagandist has been posting. I know for a fact many of the top non patriots at TGF, anti Americans like Gmcarroll33, turn a blind eye, remain silent when Redstripe smears America with his lies.

I'm not going anywhere.  I'll continue to expose those anti Americans that are targeting America with their far right wing propaganda. 

Lol ok dude.  Happy 4th of July weekend to you.

22 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Lol ok dude.  Happy 4th of July weekend to you.

Last point.  Even Rat fuck, who Dumb Joey has called a tremendous American for calling for a Civil,  has turned a blind eye and remained silent regarding Redstripe's smears on America. The fact that I'm the only one to expose Redstripe's anti American views while being blocked by Rat fuck speaks volumes. 

Gmcarroll33,  back at you, stay safe, and wake up to true anti American behavior.  Stop being a sheep.