Independence Day Weekend

rdalert447

3 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Any update on this?

I can win at roulette every time….

I play $1 on 36 and split 50c on 30/29 00/3 10/11

if I don’t hit any I will press 36 by 50c and so on, if one of the splits hit I will remove that # and press the sister #

I put $100 in to start with my $240 BR and had it down to $8 and then started hitting and cashed at $590 total BR

Went to video BJ and lost $100 in two hands and then $140 on one hand live….pissed off went back to roulette and went kill shot every spin….blew wad and went to ATM for an other $100 and then another $100 and then caught by wife on a 3rd try at $100

She gave me $100 from her BR and I blew that and came home and put $100 in Bovada 

Haven’t added in all up yet but I got buried because I’m a degenerate scumbag…..sucks but it’s true…..I can beat the game but can’t beat the demons 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

if I don’t hit any I will press 36 by 50c and so on, if one of the splits hit I will remove that # and press the sister #

I put $100 in to start with my $240 BR and had it down to $8 and then started hitting and cashed at $590 total BR

Went to video BJ and lost $100 in two hands and then $140 on one hand live….pissed off went back to roulette and went kill shot every spin….blew wad and went to ATM for an other $100 and then another $100 and then caught by wife on a 3rd try at $100

She gave me $100 from her BR and I blew that and came home and put $100 in Bovada 

Haven’t added in all up yet but I got buried because I’m a degenerate scumbag…..sucks but it’s true…..I can beat the game but can’t beat the demons 

You have a fear of winning.

55 minutes ago, IAG said:

Yeah.  Cats not crazy about them either.   Wouldn’t trade this neighborhood for the world though in terms of beauty, safety, and freedoms…except for the weed…houses a little too close together for my liking though.   Also too many kids for my liking lol.   Area is safe af though.   Doesn’t hurt county sheriff lives one house across and over, 

Last night the neighbors across the street with the Let’s  go Brandon flag, had a projection screen on their house showing neighborhood kids movies while they had a fire pit in the driveway and had some beers. I don’t really know any of the neighbors,  but it looked fun.     

Been cleaning house and cooking  all day for “party” tomorrow.   Could be one guest, could be 15….open invite.  Hopefully somewhere in between, 

Nice.  I need to get out of the city at some point.

Have fun with your party!

58 minutes ago, IAG said:

Yeah.  Cats not crazy about them either.   Wouldn’t trade this neighborhood for the world though in terms of beauty, safety, and freedoms…except for the weed…houses a little too close together for my liking though.   Also too many kids for my liking lol.   Area is safe af though.   Doesn’t hurt county sheriff lives one house across and over, 

Last night the neighbors across the street with the Let’s  go Brandon flag, had a projection screen on their house showing neighborhood kids movies while they had a fire pit in the driveway and had some beers. I don’t really know any of the neighbors,  but it looked fun.     

Been cleaning house and cooking  all day for “party” tomorrow.   Could be one guest, could be 15….open invite.  Hopefully somewhere in between, 

What are you cooking? What’s on the menu??

45 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

you would have a better shot if you paid your debts. karmas a bitch!

29 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

What are you cooking? What’s on the menu??

Burgers, dogs,  potato salad, pasta salad, crudités, cheese plate, corn on cob, baked beans, watermelon  various chips and dips, cookies, brownies…standard Fourth of July fare. 

36 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Nice.  I need to get out of the city at some point.

Have fun with your party!

Thanks!  You would love it here .  I think?    Housing is problematic, and not a lot of things to do outside standard tourist stuff and gambling, but it’s pretty, and safe.   Completely different world than other side of the state.