rdalert447

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Teddy kgb said:

I can win at roulette every time….

I play $1 on 36 and split 50c on 30/29 00/3 10/11

if I don’t hit any I will press 36 by 50c and so on, if one of the splits hit I will remove that # and press the sister #

I put $100 in to start with my $240 BR and had it down to $8 and then started hitting and cashed at $590 total BR

Went to video BJ and lost $100 in two hands and then $140 on one hand live….pissed off went back to roulette and went kill shot every spin….blew wad and went to ATM for an other $100 and then another $100 and then caught by wife on a 3rd try at $100

She gave me $100 from her BR and I blew that and came home and put $100 in Bovada 

Haven’t added in all up yet but I got buried because I’m a degenerate scumbag…..sucks but it’s true…..I can beat the game but can’t beat the demons 

JFC Teddy. Read what you just wrote and think about it…Roulette system and winner gambler lol. You’re killing me.

I heard the Cape is UNREAL tonight

"Holy fuk this is nuts, dan and jeff we dont even know where they are lol. im so drunk and miss kyle but who cares right?...my boss wants me to come in on tuesday at 10 but he cant fire me IM NOT GOING!!!!.....I cant believe this atm only lets me take out $500 thats fukin weak. i need to find a few more atms tonight!!!!!"

-guy that will have a fist up his ass later