Brock Landers

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, EugeneMorgan said:

Stage door or harbor island police reports would be more relevant to Lawry's than twain east of paradise.

Firefly is the only restaurant over there that is adjacent to that area And would be a more relevant argument.

Lawry's is a less than two minute walk from Firefly.

It's a 10 minute walk to Harbor Island from Lawrys.

You have to go all the way around Tuscany to get there.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That's a shitty area.  Spend 15 minutes on a Friday night after dark at the Rebel station on the corner of Flamingo and Paradise.

Tell me how much you'd love to live nearby afterwards.

Thanks.

Lol, I lived there years ago. Used to go to that ampm all the time. One night I walked in to get a snack and a red bull and asked the cashier how his day was. He replied I got robbed five minutes ago.

Another might I was walking back on koval and saw all these police. Turns out javan walker got jumped that night.

1 minute ago, EugeneMorgan said:

Lol, I lived there years ago. Used to go to that ampm all the time. One night I walked in to get a snack and a red bull and asked the cashier how his day was. He replied I got robbed five minutes ago.

Another might I was walking back on koval and saw all these police. Turns out javan walker got jumped that night.

It's only gotten worse.

That whole short east side is fucking trash.

And Lawrys is smack in the middle of those two.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Lawry's is a less than two minute walk from Firefly.

It's a 10 minute walk to Harbor Island from Lawrys.

You have to go all the way around Tuscany to get there.

I don't think Lawry's is where you think it is. You couldn't get to firefly from there by car in two minutes. It is directly across the street from Tuscany.

But no need to argue. It pains me to agree with watermelon head.

2 minutes ago, EugeneMorgan said:

Tupoc was shot right on koval, as fishhead said, keep your head on a swivel 

Just now, EugeneMorgan said:

I don't think Lawry's is where you think it is. You couldn't get to firefly from there by car in two minutes. It is directly across the street from Tuscany.

I love the palace station, last year right after I was there, some krackheads car jacked and killed the people in the parking garage.  I've never had any issues, but the town probably has more cretins per Capita than anywhere in America 

4 minutes ago, EugeneMorgan said:

Umm.  It's less than a block away.  And there is a side street by the brewery to get over there.

Seems like it's you who doesn't know where it is.

firefly.png

53 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

I love the palace station, last year right after I was there, some krackheads car jacked and killed the people in the parking garage.  I've never had any issues, but the town probably has more cretins per Capita than anywhere in America 

Palace station clientele is sketchy and there are some shitty weeklies right next to that as well. Across the street a ways are million dollar homes.

10-15 min walk from Lawry's to firefly, depends if you catch the pedestrian light on h Hughes and paradise.

Funny they just built some nice new condos right there on Twain and paradise. Right across the street from Siegel suites behind firefly. Vegas is weird that way.

Rochelle is a short cut to Harmon if you walk or drive. Expect to see the dregs of society if you take it though.

1 hour ago, EugeneMorgan said:

10-15 min walk from Lawry's to firefly, depends if you catch the pedestrian light on h Hughes and paradise.

Funny they just built some nice new condos right there on Twain and paradise. Right across the street from Siegel suites behind firefly. Vegas is weird that way.

Rochelle is a short cut to Harmon if you walk or drive. Expect to see the dregs of society if you take it though.

If it takes you 10-15 minutes to walk to Lawry's from Firefly, you're Brock level obese and need to take breaks to catch your breath and puke.

You said Harbor Island was closer and it's CERTAINLY not.  If it would take 10-15 minutes to get to Firefly from Lawry's then it would take 30 minutes to get to Harbor Island.

Rochelle is not a shortcut to the front of Harbor Island.

It's pretty clear that you were the one who didn't know where Lawry's was.

It's not me that likes to argue.  I just end up arguing against stupid people because there are a lot of fucking retards on these boards that say stupid shit all the time.

AT THE VERY WORST, Twain and Paradise is just as close to Lawry's as either of them.

And it's plum in the middle of a shithole ghetto, which is what I said that started this stupid argument.

Anyone that lives here and doesn't agree with that is a fucking Brock-level retard.

2 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

I used to have to drive through Cabrini Green all the time when I lived in downtown Chicago.

Never got shot.

Must mean that it wasn't the ghetto.

God.  You are fucking dumb.

1 hour ago, The X said:

Wow. 

Morgan just dropped the pile driver.

All he did was prove my point that Lawry's is smack dab in the middle of the ghetto.

Twain and Paradise on the east side,  Stage Door trash on the west.  And Harbor Island trash on the south.

But people like you are too dumb to understand.

Monkey, 

I didn't say they were closer, I said the crime data was more relevant since you posted those crime reports. 

Twain and paradise is a much shittier area than flamingo and koval. They are both shitty areas though as is everything near the strip.

It is about a half mile to firefly from Lawry's, assuming one walks at a leisurely pace and knows the shortcuts that's 8-10 min. Add 2-5 minutes to cross the crosswalk and I get 10-15 minutes. 

Stage door seems closer cuz it is a straight shot and a more heavily traveled route. I only mentioned that and harbor island because those are the two worst places. In that vicinity as far as crime and where a tourist might be.

No tourist, or sane person, is walking around Twain and Cambridge or Swenson/university unless they are lost or up to no good.

4 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

That’s basically every major city now unfortunately.  

3 hours ago, EugeneMorgan said:

Monkey, 

I didn't say they were closer, I said the crime data was more relevant since you posted those crime reports. 

Twain and paradise is a much shittier area than flamingo and koval. They are both shitty areas though as is everything near the strip.

It is about a half mile to firefly from Lawry's, assuming one walks at a leisurely pace and knows the shortcuts that's 8-10 min. Add 2-5 minutes to cross the crosswalk and I get 10-15 minutes. 

Stage door seems closer cuz it is a straight shot and a more heavily traveled route. I only mentioned that and harbor island because those are the two worst places. In that vicinity as far as crime and where a tourist might be.

No tourist, or sane person, is walking around Twain and Cambridge or Swenson/university unless they are lost or up to no good.

Are you fucking serious right now?

How does walking or tourists have anything to do with Lawry's being surrounded by the ghetto?

Make some fucking sense, guy.

Lawry's is in the middle of the ghetto.  Period.

And you only helped prove it.

You probably also agree with Brock that Lawry's is a "top Vegas restaurant".  FFS.  What a fucking retarded argument you're making.

12 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Are you fucking serious right now?

How does walking or tourists have anything to do with Lawry's being surrounded by the ghetto?

Make some fucking sense, guy.

Lawry's is in the middle of the ghetto.  Period.

And you only helped prove it.

You probably also agree with Brock that Lawry's is a "top Vegas restaurant".  FFS.  What a fucking retarded argument you're making.

fucking

fucking

fucking 

retarded.

yep, it's me.  

never been to lawrys. probably never will.

They say
Dance for me, dance for me, dance for me, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
I've never seen anybody do the things you do before
They say move for me, move for me, move for me, ay, ay, ay
And when you're done I'll make you do it all again
All again