So I Ordered A Burrito And A Side Of Guacamole.

The X

• The X changed the title to So I Ordered A Burrito And A Side Of Guacamole.
Just now, mikeman said:

I have a question, what do you do with guacamole? i know you eat it but do you spread it on something, use it as a dip? Surely you dont just spoon it out and eat it?

I have certainly never been served it separate like that.

You'd usually eat it with tortilla chips if it's a side.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I have a question, what do you do with guacamole? i know you eat it but do you spread it on something, use it as a dip? Surely you dont just spoon it out and eat it?

I have certainly never been served it separate like that.

Craziest portion of guac I've ever seen. Shits like a pound and a half.

1 minute ago, The X said:

Craziest portion of guac I've ever seen. Shits like a pound and a half.

That stuff 's not cheap is it? Prob lost money on you for sure. The only time i think I'm ever been served it is with some kind of nacho's or other mexican food where there's maybe a dollop of it slapped on the plate.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That stuff 's not cheap is it? Prob lost money on you for sure. The only time i think I'm ever been served it is with some kind of nacho's or other mexican food where there's maybe a dollop of it slapped on the plate.

Guacamole spoils very quickly.  Maybe the restaurant just needed to get rid of it.

If he puts it in the fridge tonight, it will crust over with a blackish color by the morning.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That was $8. And came with chips. If I bought just the guac in the grocery store it would cost me about $35.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Guacamole spoils very quickly.  Maybe the restaurant just needed to get rid of it.

If he puts it in the fridge tonight, it will crust over with a blackish color by the morning.

Cover it in plastic in a bowl. Press air out as much as possible. You can get a few days out of it. Just scrape brown edges away.