Highly respected personal medical physician says.................

FISHHEAD

Ask him what the IFR(infection fatality rate) is for healthy people under 40 for current covid strains?  It's not the original 99.7%, it's not even 99.9, more likely 99.999  for people under 40-50, then ask him to justify the vaccine side effects considering that.

Ask if why the original vaccine trials were polluted by destroying/vaccinating the control groups, thus making any data meaningless?

Ask him why current studies show vaccinated people are more likely to get infected than the unvaxxed, they're also more likely to be hospitalized.

Ask him if a new form of birth control came out and women still got pregnant anyway, would he  brag about it and recommend it?

Ask him  why anyone should take a vaccine that even under the best of circumstances is only effective for a few months, perhaps less?

Ask him if any other vaccine in history would have been approved with the poor data points of the covid vaccine?

Ask him why despite full approval of the vaccine the approved version is NOT available, ask why they are still using it under emergency use and are thus protected from  normal liability?

Ask him why 20 months after the vaccines approval the pharma co's are not held to the usual standards that any other vaccine/drug requires?

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

Spoke with the kid tonight

Said the vaccines not working  and we are on multiple boosters with side effects looming .............he walked away.

Ask him why deaths spiked all over the world post vax - right now they're still up about 9% over "normal" levels.  Also strangely enough 9 months after widespread vaccination birth rates fell all over the world. That's weird.

By the way Fish - you're a danger to democracy with comments like that.

28 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

My 75 year old parents just caught Covid. Both Vaxxed and boosted. Two geniuses…

Are they amazed they caught or thankful they're vaxxed or it would be much worse?

I turned 70 in June and just shake my head at those around me at times that see me as the outlier. Of course I haven't been sick in about 35 years so there's that. 

13 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Are they amazed they caught or thankful they're vaxxed or it would be much worse?

I turned 70 in June and just shake my head at those around me at times that see me as the outlier. Of course I haven't been sick in about 35 years so there's that. 

They are so conditioned by the media and their government that they don’t see you as the normal one.

My parents haven’t taken either position yet. When is it appropriate for me to hit them with an “I told you so?”

3 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

They are so conditioned by the media and their government that they don’t see you as the normal one.

My parents haven’t taken either position yet. When is it appropriate for me to hit them with an “I told you so?”

Ask them  considering they now have immunity if they are going to get this new booster? My sister and brother in law got it a month or so back - they were pushed by their children and dr to get the "treatments", she got paxlovid and he got some kind of infusion, it's pure insanity.