HUAD REPORT 7/3/22: Maxwell & R Kelly sentenced, Dutch farmers take a stand, RIP Dr. Zelenko, Pfizer CEO heckled in Israel

HurryUpAndDrink

WEEKLY REPORT 48: July 3rd, 2022
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vtFgI8q3iEvf/

HEADLINES:
1) Human Trafficking: R. Kelly gets 30  years in prison, Ghislaine Maxwell only 20.
2) Dutch farmers plan July 4th protests against zero carbon emissions plan.
3) Dr. Zelenko passes away after battle with cancer, urges people to fight.
4) Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla heckled in Israel, Nick Nemeroff dies after the jab.

SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/totaldisclosure
Email: [email protected]

Weekly Report 48.png

WR48 Headlines.png

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

"Fuck Israel".  Dumb Joey, Double Standard Hoffa 

You have a bad habit of misquoting me and mis-attributing quotes to others.

I don't like it Runner.

Please remind me where I ever said, "Fuck Israel". You can't and you won't because I never did and you're an asshole for throwing words around that way.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You have a bad habit of misquoting me and mis-attributing quotes to others.

I don't like it Runner.

Please remind me where I ever said, "Fuck Israel". You can't and you won't because I never did and you're an asshole for throwing words around that way.

This is fair but you operate in a similar manner. And your double standards are blatant and bias.

Dumb Joey said FUCK ISRAEL.  You agreed that Israel doesn't need any aid from us.

I said PooTin is worse than Hitler.  You took it as me comparing Russia's state sponsored global terrorism to WWII. Eventhough I never made that comparison.  

4 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

This is fair but you operate in a similar manner. And your double standards are blatant and bias.

Dumb Joey said FUCK ISRAEL.  You agreed that Israel doesn't need any aid from us.

I said PooTin is worse than Hitler.  You took it as me comparing Russia's state sponsored global terrorism to WWII. Eventhough I never made that comparison.  

Correct I do not support America using my tax money to give hand outs to foreign governments while Americans suffer. 

11 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Correct I do not support America using my tax money to give hand outs to foreign governments while Americans suffer. 

Yes this is well documented when you said fuck them. AMERICA has been giving foreign aid for a century at least. But Dumb Joey seems to be implying this foreign policy is horrible.  Actually saying fuck foreign governments.

It's also well documented you called someone calling for a Civil War and another Trump directed insurrection a tremendous American and true independent.  

Dumb Joey, besides being dumb what other excuses do you have to explain your ignorance?

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Yes this is well documented when you said fuck them. AMERICA has been giving foreign aid for a century at least. But Dumb Joey seems to be implying this foreign policy is horrible.  Actually saying fuck foreign governments.

It's also well documented you called someone calling for a Civil War and another Trump directed insurrection a tremendous American and true independent.  

Dumb Joey, besides being dumb what other excuses do you have to explain your ignorance?

Fuck off stumpy. As Hoffa stated you make up nonsense and misquote people constantly. 

You’re clearly mentally ill and completely unhinged. Maybe try hopping outside and off the computer 

6 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Fuck off stumpy. As Hoffa stated you make up nonsense and misquote people constantly. 

You’re clearly mentally ill and completely unhinged. Maybe try hopping outside and off the computer 

Dumb Joey, I've absolutely not misquoted you. Your quotes are documented.  When it comes to exposing the ignorance of posters like you and proving them wrong my record is 2nd to none. I won't be wasting my time this time but the evidence that supports everything I claimed about you is well documented. 

15 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Dumb Joey, I've absolutely not misquoted you. Your quotes are documented.  When it comes to exposing the ignorance of posters like you and proving them wrong my record is 2nd to none. I won't be wasting my time this time but the evidence that supports everything I claimed about you is well documented. 

You’re so full of shit it’s coming out your ears!

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

You’re so full of shit it’s coming out your ears!

Post some more lies and propaganda.  Why not start with more funny  pictures of amputees? You don't have much else.

"The insurrectionist is a tremendous American and truly independent".  Dumb Joey 

Footnote: quote not verbatim. Dumb Joey didn't actually call the poster calling for a Civil War and a Trump directed insurrection an "insurrectionist".  But he definitely called that poster a tremendous American and a true independent.:laugh

Using the type of language Fishtard and many other ignorant far right wingers would default too.

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Looks like important stuff in this thread.  HUAD must of been wearing his Burger King Crown when he posted his non trash.

Update: Akron cops kill fleeing unarmed black man by attacking him with a flurry of over 90 bullets. 

he wasn't unarmed, he shot at the cops, kill yourself stupid