Mass Shooting in Highland Park IL

Bigrunner

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Only Illinois commies would shoot up a 4th of July parade.

A tremendous American like Rdalert447 who's calling for a Civil War and Trump to unleash more Republicons on our Capitol.  I obviously have a problem with that.  

Dumb Joey calls it tremendous patriotism. 

they should make it strict laws if you have an illegal gun should be locked up for life if you are caught with one should face lots of year in jail i dont care if its for your own safety because thats what you say people are crazy and fked up they say this excuse but then go out and shoot people cuz they are fked up in their heads drugs , alcohol, stress, and so on

4 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

they should make it strict laws if you have an illegal gun should be locked up for life if you are caught with one should face lots of year in jail i dont care if its for your own safety because thats what you say people are crazy and fked up they say this excuse but then go out and shoot people cuz they are fked up in their heads drugs , alcohol, stress, and so on

Sure.  Someone going on a shooting spree is ALMOST worried about jail time.

You commies have no common sense.

3 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

u drive a bus

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Sure.  Someone going on a shooting spree is ALMOST worried about jail time.

You commies have no common sense.

i am saying there should be a law not to posses guns thats all the more people have guns the more killings there are

if there is a strict laws about having guns and receiving life sentences or lots of years in jail just for possessing them it will change everything people will give up their guns

they will be afraid to use it cuz if they are caught with it unless you are a cop you should be locked up for life or max sentence everyone should feel safe

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

i am saying there should be a law not to posses guns thats all the more people have guns the more killings there are

if there is a strict laws about having guns and receiving life sentences or lots of years in jail just for possessing them it will change everything people will give up their guns

they will be afraid to use it cuz if they are caught with it unless you are a cop you should be locked up for life or max sentence everyone should feel safe

I'm not giving up my guns.  I have a right to protect myself, my family, my country, and my freedom.

Come and get them.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I'm not giving up my guns.  I have a right to protect myself, my family, my country, and my freedom.

Come and get them.

thats exactly what i mean if there would be very strict laws like possesing a gun if you do any harm should be locked up in jail if there would be no guns on the street

it would be so much safer every time  you see someone get shot cuz he said something or he did something there should be stricter laws at all

if you own a gun to protect yourself then let it be but if you are try and shoot some1 cuz you are robbing him or he said something that you did not like should be locked up for life

9 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

The fact is you dont even have the right  to an opinion on whether others should have guns. Nothing wrong with guns, not the end of the world if there's shootings every now and then.

Grow a pair pal.

2 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

thats exactly what i mean if there would be very strict laws like possesing a gun if you do any harm should be locked up in jail if there would be no guns on the street

it would be so much safer every time  you see someone get shot cuz he said something or he did something there should be stricter laws at all

if you own a gun to protect yourself then let it be but if you are try and shoot some1 cuz you are robbing him or he said something that you did not like should be locked up for life

There are already strict gun laws in California, Illinois, and New York.

And guess what?

They all lead the country in gun murders.

Criminals don't care about laws.  Why do you people not comprehend this?

You'll only stop law-abiding citizens from being able to defend themselves.

You want to feel safe huh? You're the guy who said he felt unsafe if your passengers weren't wearing masks, there is no level of safety that can ever satisfy weaklings like you.

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You want to feel safe huh? You're the guy who said he felt unsafe if your passengers weren't wearing masks, there is no level of safety that can ever satisfy weaklings like you.

its just a matter of time when everything calms down not saying you have to wear it for the rest of you life if you dont understand then shut your pie hole

when everyone is sick then you take precautions nothing hard about it just to bad you did not caught the virus and drop dead

its just a matter of time when everything calms down not saying you have to wear it for the rest of you life if you dont understand then shut your pie hole

when everyone is sick then you take precautions nothing hard about it just to bad you did not caught the virus and drop dead

Not everyone is sick.

You have AT LEAST a 99.7% of survival from it and virtually no chance of dying from it if you have no comorbidities.

You're scared of your own shadow.

12 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

There are already strict gun laws in California, Illinois, and New York.

And guess what?

They lead the country in gun murders.

Criminals don't care about laws.  Why do you people not comprehend this?

I'm reading his posts and can only laugh.  "If you possess crack cocaine and get caught then guess how many years in prison you're facing."  Did that stop anybody in LA in the 1980s from dealing crack?  Fentanyl is a felony with years in jail.  It's not law abiding citizens coming in selling this stuff.  It's people who know the risks of prison time and give zero fucks.  The same people would have no problem getting guns and using them to continue their crime life as it's all they know and want.  Moldy flat out doesn't understand the upbringing and mentality of these people.  He's trying to sound all noble but just being delusional.  I wish every country could just get along too, but it will never happen. 

I am willing to sacrifice everyone like you, I'm not willing to give up my rights, period, capiche? Masks dont work, dont help, dont matter, they probably make it more likely you'll catch something.

Take your mask and shove it up your ass.

I haven't worn a mask in perhaps a year, I suppose you still wear one huh?

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Not everyone is sick.

You have AT LEAST a 99.7% of survival from it.

You're scared of your own shadow.

i am not scared if i was scared i would not be working 24/7 on the bus with this virus

i made the most money out of everyone because i worked the most i am working 13 out of 14 days and i am doing 19 hour shifts 16 hours 17 hours from morning to morning i work non stop and when every one was getting sick at work i was not getting sick at least half the drivers gotten sick thats at least 600 from 1400+  and that was when the virus was at its peak 1-2 years ago when everyone was getting sick left and right

and i am driving the bus with sick people non stop and i still am and not stopping so dont tell me about being scared

Data Table
Datatable showing data for the United States Map figure.
LocationSort by location in no order

Death Rate (Click for Rankings)Sort by death rate (click for rankings) in descending order

DeathsSort by deaths in no order

Mississippi 20.5 576
Louisiana 19.9 873
Alabama 14.2 654
Missouri 14 803
Arkansas 13 371
South Carolina 12.7 622
Tennessee 11.5 753
Maryland 11.4 649
Illinois 11.2 1,353
New Mexico 10.8 216
Georgia 10.5 1,093