Mass Shooting in Highland Park IL

Bigrunner

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

i am not scared if i was scared i would not be working 24/7 on the bus with this virus

i made the most money out of everyone because i worked the most i am working 13 out of 14 days and i am doing 19 hour shifts 16 hours 17 hours from morning to morning i work non stop and when every one was getting sick at work i was not getting sick at least half the drivers gotten sick thats at least 600 from 1400+  and that was when the virus was at its peak 1-2 years ago when everyone was getting sick left and right

and i am driving the bus with sick people non stop and i still am and not stopping so dont tell me about being scared

So you admit everyone was still getting sick while wearing a mask and you think you're still a mask Nazi.

Makes sense.

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I'm reading his posts and can only laugh.  "If you possess crack cocaine and get caught then guess how many years in prison you're facing."  Did that stop anybody in LA in the 1980s from dealing crack?  Fentanyl is a felony with years in jail.  It's not law abiding citizens coming in selling this stuff.  It's people who know the risks of prison time and give zero fucks.  The same people would have no problem getting guns and using them to continue their crime life as it's all they know and want.  Moldy flat out doesn't understand the upbringing and mentality of these people.  He's trying to sound all noble but just being delusional.  I wish every country could just get along too, but it will never happen. 

this is a really great post

half the people in milwaukee have no respect for laws, no respect for their own property (or anyone else's), and no respect for their own life (or anyone else's)... read that as many times as possible everyone

3 hots and a cot is an improvement for many people from their current situation

33 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

There are already strict gun laws in California, Illinois, and New York.

And guess what?

They all lead the country in gun murders.

Criminals don't care about laws.  Why do you people not comprehend this?

You'll only stop law-abiding citizens from being able to defend themselves.

CAN YOU ANTI-GUN PEOPLE GET THIS THROUGH YOUR FUKING BRAINS

Republican gubernatorial candidate Darren Bailey tweeted a call for a special legislative session on crime.

“We must call a special session to address crime on our streets. We need to demand law and order and prosecute criminals,” Bailey said. “We need more police on our streets to keep our families safe. Public safety must be a top priority.” He notably did not mention gun control.

31 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you admit everyone was still getting sick while wearing a mask and you think you're still a mask Nazi.

Makes sense.

thats when it was the peak people were not wearing masks then when it slowed down people started to let it loose and not wear it again then it kept going up again

they were getting sick cuz they have their own lifes and do what they want when there are strict rules and people follow it there are results

after the peak there was vaccination there were laws to follow where you had to wear a mask to enter a building to enter a gym to enter a supermarket

and it was getting slowly under control but when new viruses came up and rules started to get loose and people were taking their masks off everywhere then people

were getting sick again right now there are a lot more people vaccinated and the cases has been down pretty good even though you are still required to wear a face mask

on transportation a lot of people started not to wear and i dont enforce it now as its pretty quite right now when things go out of control then there are things that needs to be adjusted because covid is not something oh i got it and thats it now i dont have it you are still fked up from that thing you still have effects even months maybe years after it you might not see it but there are