Mass Shooting in Highland Park IL

Bigrunner

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

That's a typical Tuesday afternoon in Chicago...

well it's a typical tuesday NIGHT

but there is a difference between scumbags running over people at a parade/shooting people at a parade... and shooting each other on the street at 2am

notice how nobody immediately wanted to ban cars after the parade here in waukesha where a car was used as a weapon?  and if the guy went around stabbing people i bet these piece of SHIT politicians wouldn't want to ban knives

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Chi_Archie said:

true and GA and FL are dealing with all those rafts to boost their raw 3's, and Ohio with......?

couldn't just be a big state thing with raw numbers and math guys know that Rates are far superior for comparison, but just don't want to admit it.

What's the rate in Washington DC?

It's an urban issue where Democrats have almost exclusively had control for decades.

It's a drug issue.  It's a mental health issue.  It's a poverty issue.  It's a crime enforcement issue. 

It's not a gun issue.

You have no problem with open borders and billions of dollars in fentanyl and other drugs coming into the country.  In fact, you vote for it.  And you keep voting for the people who have run all of these cities right into the ground with crime and poverty.

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

thats when it was the peak people were not wearing masks then when it slowed down people started to let it loose and not wear it again then it kept going up again

they were getting sick cuz they have their own lifes and do what they want when there are strict rules and people follow it there are results

after the peak there was vaccination there were laws to follow where you had to wear a mask to enter a building to enter a gym to enter a supermarket

and it was getting slowly under control but when new viruses came up and rules started to get loose and people were taking their masks off everywhere then people

were getting sick again right now there are a lot more people vaccinated and the cases has been down pretty good even though you are still required to wear a face mask

on transportation a lot of people started not to wear and i dont enforce it now as its pretty quite right now when things go out of control then there are things that needs to be adjusted because covid is not something oh i got it and thats it now i dont have it you are still fked up from that thing you still have effects even months maybe years after it you might not see it but there are

those weren't LAWS

they were phony guidelines that scared bitches followed so they wouldn't get thrown out

number of times i wore a mask when it was required = 0

number of times i was thrown out = 0

imagine bragging about constantly ripping ppl off to get attention from ppl on the internet. then when 90% of the posters call you human dog-shit you convince yourself they are your friends anyways and ask them to meet in real life

and then on every single subject think you know a God damned thing. you suddenly appear in a thread like "ok here i am this is the opinion that matters and is correct" 

and being 5'4 going on 95% of vacations alone and making videos for teenagers at sbr at 50 years old 

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

imagine bragging about constantly ripping ppl off to get attention from ppl on the internet. then when 90% of the posters call you human dog-shit you convince yourself they are your friends anyways and ask them to meet in real life

and then on every single subject think you know a God damned thing. you suddenly appear in a thread like "ok here i am this is the opinion that matters and is correct" 

and being 5'4 going on 95% of vacations alone and making videos for teenagers at sbr at 50 years old 

ultimate loser

nobody beats him in that

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

What's the rate in Washington DC?

It's an urban issue where Democrats have almost exclusively had control for decades.

It's a drug issue.  It's a mental health issue.  It's a poverty issue.  It's a crime enforcement issue. 

It's not a gun issue.

You have no problem with open borders and billions of dollars in fentanyl and other drugs coming into the country.  In fact, you vote for it.  And you keep voting for the people who have run all of these cities right into the ground with crime and poverty.

I just can't understand how people feel the opposite.

IT'S MINDBOGGLING

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Quick observation about Double Standard Hoffa. Usually he's very noncommittal with his opinion on legal and judicial matters. Always saying he doesn't know enough.  He didn't know if something was stolen because he needed to review the law, statues and evidence. 

Yesterday we saw Double Standard Hoffa quickly concluding he saw and heard shots being fired from the black defendant's vehicle.  :mutley

Double Standard Hoffa exposed. 

8 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

WOW, AXL staggering against the ropes from this punch

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

17 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Moldy the Commie, buried

11 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

tell us more detective piece of shit

15 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

It's not Chicago

It's highland park, north suburb, wealthy

Shooter is 18-20 white 

Brock, remember who you're arguing with.  Ignorant pieces of shit that use every tragedy for their political reasons and conflated  fear mongering and false rhetoric. They don't and are afraid to use facts.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

Brock, remember who you're arguing with.  Ignorant pieces of shit that use every tragedy for their political reasons and conflated fear mongering. They don't and are afraid to use facts.

YOU and HIM on same side...................LAUGHABLE

GOOD LORD

21 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

It's not Chicago

It's highland park, north suburb, wealthy

Shooter is 18-20 white 

Very Wealthy and very liberal community. I'm guessing liberals were being targeted.  We all know how intense the hate rhetoric and false propaganda towards liberals has gotten.

22 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

This.

It’s hilarious when the midge tries to give his opinion on things.

Guy is an unemployable, short ,fat , white trash, brokedick loser cuck who lives in the projects with a bald wife and her boyfriend. Imagine thinking anyone on earth would respect your opinions. 

28 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

those weren't LAWS

they were phony guidelines that scared bitches followed so they wouldn't get thrown out

number of times i wore a mask when it was required = 0

number of times i was thrown out = 0

depends where you were going if you would go to the gym you would get thrown out if you would go to the hospital you would get thrown out if you would go on a bus you would get thrown out depending on the driver if you would go to a movie theather and so restaurant etc!

i dont mean thrown out like taking you by your hair or by your shirt and kicking you in the ass while you fucking tumble down the street you would be asked to wear a mask if you not comply dont let the door hit you on the way out

Just now, Moldoveanu said:

depends where you were going if you would go to the gym you would get thrown out if you would go to the hospital you would get thrown out if you would go on a bus you would get thrown out depending on the driver if you would go to a movie theather and so on!

i dont mean thrown out like taking you by your hair or by your shirt and kicking you in the ass while you fucking tumble down the street you would be asked to wear a mask if you not comply dont let the door hit you on the way out

LMAO.  The fact that you had to wear a mask at the gym of all places should tell you exactly how fucking idiotic the policy was.