Mass Shooting in Highland Park IL

Bigrunner

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The single biggest problem with crime is...

PROSECUTORIAL DISCRETION

The laws are on the books but prosecutors, judges and attorneys engage in plea bargaining. Thus charges and sentences are reduced when in fact we should be ENFORCING the laws on the books AS WRITTEN.

If the laws aren't going to be enforced they should be removed entirely instead of trying to fool the public.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  The fact that you had to wear a mask at the gym of all places should tell you exactly how fucking idiotic the policy was.

New York went full retard with their Covid policies, worse than even CA. Moldy comes from some eastern euro commie country where people actually listen to the government, So I guess that’s why he probably buys into this nonsense. 

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

New York went full retard with their Covid policies, worse than even CA. Moldy comes from some eastern euro commie country where people actually listen to the government, So I guess that’s why he probably buys into this nonsense. 

yeah the gym here never kicked me or anyone else out

one time at the movie theater, they asked me "do you need a mask" to which i said NO and kept walking

so i was in the gym at least 50 times and the movie theater at least 20 times while there were mandatory masks in milwaukee, and i was asked to leave 0/70 times

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  The fact that you had to wear a mask at the gym of all places should tell you exactly how fucking idiotic the policy was.

the mask wearing its just only at the time when everyone was getting sick and it was bad to protect the people

but i guess you are one of those people who dont give a fk about any1 even probably your friends and your family

if you would be sick you would go out there and make others sick just a selfish POS just like the others out there who have done it

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

yeah the gym here never kicked me or anyone else out

one time at the movie theater, they asked me "do you need a mask" to which i said NO and kept walking

so i was in the gym at least 50 times and the movie theater at least 20 times while there were mandatory masks in milwaukee, and i was asked to leave 0/70 times

Even in the heart of libtard land where I live it was rarely enforced. I got asked to leave target once and that was about it. 

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

the mask wearing its just only at the time when everyone was getting sick and it was bad to protect the people

but i guess you are one of those people who dont give a fk about any1 even probably your friends and your family

if you would be sick you would go out there and make others sick just a selfish POS just like the others out there who have done it

You do realize masks don’t work right? When masks were heavily enforced , 90% of people were wearing clothe masks which literally do nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

The single biggest problem with crime is...

PROSECUTORIAL DISCRETION

The laws are on the books but prosecutors, judges and attorneys engage in plea bargaining. Thus charges and sentences are reduced when in fact we should be ENFORCING the laws on the books AS WRITTEN.

If the laws aren't going to be enforced they should be removed entirely instead of trying to fool the public.

Double Standard Hoffa,  this is exactly what's wrong with today's radical Supreme Court.  Minority rule making tyrannical decisions based on politics, religion, and corporate influence instead of established law.

The only rights expanded by this radical Scotus are religious Christians, gun and corporate rights.

I have a feeling Double Standard Hoffa appoves of today's tyrannical Scotus?

2 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

um the selfish people were those that tried to make perfectly healthy people stay home, wear a mask, or take a vaccine that they didn't want or need

i wasn't selfish because i never asked a single person to do anything

8 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

BOOM!!!

7 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

You just said everyone was getting sick.

While they were wearing masks.

You're a fucking retard.

What I do isn't your concern, fuckhead.

Wow, far right wing propagandist and anti vaxxers hijacking another thread to deflect from reality and post their extreme, anti science propaganda. 

I thought Hoffa's Place already had many threads for this Covid and Vaccine misinformation and far right wing propaganda?

2 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Wow, far right wing propagandist and anti vaxxers hijacking another thread to deflect from reality and post their extreme, anti science propaganda. 

I thought Hoffa's Place already had many threads for this Covid and Vaccine misinformation and far right wing propaganda?

you should leave, horrendous verminsquire

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Ok, dipshit show us some peer reviewed studies that show how well masks work. There are dozens showing how ineffective they are , so where are the ones that show they work well? 

23 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

depends where you were going if you would go to the gym you would get thrown out if you would go to the hospital you would get thrown out if you would go on a bus you would get thrown out depending on the driver if you would go to a movie theather and so restaurant etc!

i dont mean thrown out like taking you by your hair or by your shirt and kicking you in the ass while you fucking tumble down the street you would be asked to wear a mask if you not comply dont let the door hit you on the way out

i never once wore a mask when required in stores and the like and was only commented on a few times, mostly by people jealous of my iron will. The mask mandates were never laws.

8 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Ok, dipshit show us some peer reviewed studies that show how well masks work. There are dozens showing how ineffective they are , so where are the ones that show they work well? 

You're Dumb Joey. I know data showed Covid incidents were way down in communities that had mask mandates compared to communities that didn't. 

Dumb Joey, we know how dumb you're but this isn't a covid thread.  Stay in your fuken lane for retards.

https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.1377/hlthaff.2021.01072

Just now, Bigrunner said:

You're Dumb Joey. I know data showed Covid incidents were way down in communities that had mask mandates compared to communities that didn't. 

Dumb Joey, we know how dumb you're but this isn't a covid thread.  Stay in your fuken lane for retards.

Wow, 2.5 years into a pandemic and he says the dumbest thing ever, so he learned NOTHING, nothing at all. :laugh

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

Show me where any government entity has the right to dictate what we wear.

Just now, Bigrunner said:

you are the one who is lost captain hook, take your commie ass out of here before you run out of insuline cokksmoker

go suck on Che Guevara's pole

2 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

yes they were getting sick cuz they were not wearing masks dumb fuck!

LMAO.  Keep telling yourself that, moron.

China wears N95 masks everywhere they go and they shut the country down for months because of all of the cases.

New York had their biggest surge entirely under mask mandates.

California had their biggest surge entirely under mask mandates.

Illinois had their biggest surge entirely under mask mandates.

Need me to go on, dipshit?