Mass Shooting in Highland Park IL

Bigrunner

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

What about his mother, the raging left wing extremist demoscum nazi Energy Healer?

Can you post link that supports your comment. Need to judge how accurate it is. Almost 100% of the time far right wingers are posting lies and conspiracies. That's what American scum does when they don't have facts on their side.

Post link. You probably got tricked again?

Crimo's mother, Denise Pesina, is a healer with a business named Trilogy Energy Systems, according to her Facebook profile. Pesina studied Traditional Chinese Medicine at Shanghai University and at the Ayurvedic Institute. Pesina was arrested in Highland Park on charges of domestic battery while driving in February 2015, Patch reported.

Denise Pesina, 41, was reportedly arrested and charged with domestic battery in 2015.

Her arrest came after police responded to a report of a domestic dispute, Patch reported.

According to Pesina's LinkedIn, she works as a holistic health practitioner for Trilogy Energy Systems, a "full-spectrum healing cooperative" that she founded.

The mission of her company is to change "thought patterns and cell consistency" by utilizing "universal frequencies" to "reach a broader spectrum of space and time, opening up new levels of abilities and resources," the website says.

Her services include:

• Chronic Issues/Pain
  • Mood and Mental Illness
  • Trauma
  • Cultural and Religious Programming
  • Psychic Awakening and Development

She claims to provide some services for free if her clients cannot afford them and has designated a section of her site for requesting donations.

To determine if someone is eligible for free services, Pesina has a section to fill out an application for a "scholarship" that includes their contact details and requires a short essay.

In addition to restorative services, Pesina has a page titled, HCG Diet, which redirects the person to a website to purchase Semaglutide.

The site is unauthorized, is not Better Business Bureau Accredited, and according to Yale Medicine, Semaglutide is only supposed to be available by prescription.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5709084/who-are-robert-crimos-parents/

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Crimo's mother, Denise Pesina, is a healer with a business named Trilogy Energy Systems, according to her Facebook profile. Pesina studied Traditional Chinese Medicine at Shanghai University and at the Ayurvedic Institute. Pesina was arrested in Highland Park on charges of domestic battery while driving in February 2015, Patch reported.

This says nothing about being an extreme leftist and Nazi Healer? Once again you've been exposed as making reckless quick conclusions to support your evil far right wing false narratives.  Nice try, keep working at it.

Crimo was a radical Libtard lunatic just like runny.

Never should have been allowed to buy guns, his father made it possible.

The alleged Highland Park shooter appears to have slipped through the cracks that Congress recently tried patching up with new gun legislation ... with his dad helping him to obtain a gun, even with a ton of warning signs he wasn't fit to own one.

Authorities say Robert Crimo received help from his father in obtaining a gun permit in 2020, who allegedly sponsored his then 19-year-old son for a FOID (firearm owners identification) card, which he needed to buy the semi-automatic weapon, despite alarming incidents just months earlier.

His parents never pressed charges.

Didn’t get him the help he needed.

Authorities revealed Tuesday that they’d had a couple run-ins with Crimo in 2019 — one in which he threatened to kill himself, and another where he threatened to kill his own family. Cops say the latter resulted in him having multiple weapons (knives) temporarily taken by law enforcement after his parents refused to press charges and Crimo told them he wasn't a danger to himself and others.

Obviously high powered, military style rifles need to banned nationally. These mass killing with the weapon of choice being high powered rifles. No won should be walking around with and AR-15 or similar. These is on every RepubliCon and a couple of democrats that are bought and paid for. 

These white men who bow down to an idiot ex president, and conspiracies like most Trumpers are the ones who should never have guns until they are cleared from the cult and sane again. Trump (and others like him in government) and white nationalism is our problem in this country.

As long as Republicans allow anyone to buy an AR these shootings will continue. The police can not monitor ever sick person to make sure that we are all safe. Banning these semi automatic weapons is our best way to stop this attack on the people of our country! BAN SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFFLES AND LARGE MAGAZINES!! There is no good reason to own these guns!

May be an image of 1 person, standing and indoor

21 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

The Heartland is a mess. Move to Free Florida, ASAP.

central florida is terrible. and i dont get why the homeless choose 95 with storms and 95 humidity. id rather be in a prison in idaho. then if they didnt get me a job and a room id keep going back to the prison i choose best weather and inmates

all prison obviously would be terrible but better than the ocala woods with meth heads? i think so 

13 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:
These white men who bow down to an idiot ex president, and conspiracies like most Trumpers are the ones who should never have guns until they are cleared from the cult and sane again. Trump (and others like him in government) and white nationalism is our problem in this country.

As long as Republicans allow anyone to buy an AR these shootings will continue. The police can not monitor ever sick person to make sure that we are all safe. Banning these semi automatic weapons is our best way to stop this attack on the people of our country! BAN SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFFLES AND LARGE MAGAZINES!! There is no good reason to own these guns!

May be an image of 1 person, standing and indoor

The first rifle my dad let me shoot was a semi automatic 22.  Why should that be banned?

13 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

The first rifle my dad let me shoot was a semi automatic 22.  Why should that be banned?

I'll answer your question with a better question. Why is America the only country that averages a mass killing daily at the hands of a AR-15 or similar high powered rifle? And no other country even comes close?

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

I'll answer your question with a better question. Why is America the only country that averages a mass killing daily at the hands of a AR-15 or similar high powered rifle? And no other country even comes close?

Aint the end of the world, blast away boys, it's great for the reflexes.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

The better question is why did these thing exist back when my parents were in school and there were no mass shootings ever?  Why did kids suddenly start wanting to kill each other?  They started when Bill Clinton was in office, picked up with Obama, and now Biden.  When Dems run the country the youth of America seem to get really pissed off.

54 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

This says nothing about being an extreme leftist and Nazi Healer? Once again you've been exposed as making reckless quick conclusions to support your evil far right wing false narratives.  Nice try, keep working at it.

Her website was taken down.

She had 1000s of Biden/Harris support photos.