Mass Shooting in Highland Park IL

Bigrunner

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:
These white men who bow down to an idiot ex president, and conspiracies like most Trumpers are the ones who should never have guns until they are cleared from the cult and sane again. Trump (and others like him in government) and white nationalism is our problem in this country.

As long as Republicans allow anyone to buy an AR these shootings will continue. The police can not monitor ever sick person to make sure that we are all safe. Banning these semi automatic weapons is our best way to stop this attack on the people of our country! BAN SEMI AUTOMATIC RIFFLES AND LARGE MAGAZINES!! There is no good reason to own these guns!

May be an image of 1 person, standing and indoor

hes laughing in that pic. he had a friend to laugh with?

or did he pull a brock and take the pic himself??

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

They have those games in Canada, UK, Germany, France, Australia, etc 

17 hours ago, Brock Landers said:

I know truth and facts are inconvenient for morons like you, but think whatever you like dipshit 

Brock you own these idiots. Like you said he drove to Madison the 2nd largest democratic city in WI wondering if he should commit a 2nd massacre.

I asked earlier why is the media downplaying his far right wing affliction. Well slowly but surely it's starting to come out. I bet big money with friends and family.  He's a Trumpster. He's known in the community as being very active at downtown Highland Park Protect the Results protests and Stop the Steal Protests.

Brock, you and I run circles around these lying rats.

17 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Brock you own these idiots. Like you said he drove to Madison the 2nd largest democratic city in WI wondering if he should commit a 2nd massacre.

I asked earlier why is the media downplaying his far right wing affliction. Well slowly but surely it's starting to come out. I bet big money with friends and family.  He's a Trumpster. He's known in the community as being very active at downtown Highland Park Protect the Results protests and Stop the Steal Protests.

Brock, you and I run circles around these lying rats.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/highland-park-shooting-suspects-littered-red-flags-rcna36766

He was a racist, violent, had no faith and believed in nothing, dressed like a woman, depressed over an ex gf and flipped out about it, was big into being a musician and drugs, a skateboarder, and had a strained relationship with his parents who struggled to make ends meat.  Sounds like he was just a screwed up kid from a bad family more than anything.  All of the above are problems in the democrat community for most part btw.  Every single description of him is that of a weirdo liberal. 

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/highland-park-shooting-suspects-littered-red-flags-rcna36766

He was a racist, violent, had no faith and believed in nothing, dressed like a woman, depressed over an ex gf and flipped out about it, was big into being a musician and drugs, a skateboarder, and had a strained relationship with his parents who struggled to make ends meat.  Sounds like he was just a screwed up kid from a bad family more than anything.  All of the above are problems in the democrat community for most part btw.  Every single description of him is that of a weirdo liberal. 

not even x-men?

16 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Slowly but surely it will eventually come out and be reported by the media.  This right winger was known to locals. Highland Park law enforcement has to be aware of this but need to remain hush, hush. Soon all the rats in this thread will get a little free education. 

https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/robert-crimo-was-sizing-up-synagogue-security-boss/

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Slowly but surely it will eventually come out and be reported by the media.  This right winger was known to locals. Highland Park law enforcement has to be aware of this but need to remain hush, hush. Soon all the rats in this thread will get a little free education. 

https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/robert-crimo-was-sizing-up-synagogue-security-boss/

He was a screwed up kid is one thing we can agree on.  A lot of kids flip out over a stupid ex gf.  I remember being home from college one summer and hearing tires squeal and a gigantic crash.  It was about 11:30 at night.  Ran up stairs and asked my parents if they just heard that and ran outside.  Some 18 year old kid had just wrapped his car around a tree in front of our house.  We went to help him and he was wasted beyond belief with blood coming from his head trying to escape to avoid jail.  We helped him out, calmed him down, gave him some water, basically told him to sit down he had just had a major crash and was lucky to be alive.  He and his parents came by a month later to apologize and thank us for helping him that night, and said it was all over an ex gf breaking up with him.

14 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

He was a screwed up kid is one thing we can agree on.  A lot of kids flip out over a stupid ex gf.  I remember being home from college one summer and hearing tires squeal and a gigantic crash.  It was about 11:30 at night.  Ran up stairs and asked my parents if they just heard that and ran outside.  Some 18 year old kid had just wrapped his car around a tree in front of our house.  We went to help him and he was wasted beyond belief with blood coming from his head trying to escape to avoid jail.  We helped him out, calmed him down, gave him some water, basically told him to sit down he had just had a major crash and was lucky to be alive.  He and his parents came by a month later to apologize and thank us for helping him that night, and said it was all over an ex gf breaking up with him.

I believe you had this life experience.  This is not the issue.  It's irrelevant about this kid and the far right wing posters in this thread like Dumb Monkey, Redstripe,  Xyz, Hoffa, KK, etc who immediately started posting lies, propaganda, conspiracies, and jokes with the intent to deflect from reality, defend Nazism and undermine the truth because it doesn't support their evil narratives. 

The reality was the kid was a radical Trumpster with a radical Trumpster for a father.

11 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

I believe you had this life experience.  This is not the issue.  It's irrelevant to this kid and the far right wing posters in this thread like Dumb Monkey, Redstripe,  Xyz, Hoffa, KK, etc who immediately started posting lies, propaganda, conspiracies, and jokes with the intent to deflect from reality, defend Nazism and undermine the truth because it doesn't support their evil narratives. 

The reality was the kid was a radical Trumpster with a radical Trumpster for a father.

Seems like a weird kid that was a troll and a psycho

Crimo-with-Antifa-and-progressive-symbol

Bobby-Crimo-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Seems like a weird kid that was a troll and a psycho

Crimo-with-Antifa-and-progressive-symbol

Bobby-Crimo-1.jpg

Steve Bannon seems like a weird adult that's a physco and criminal and was also pardoned by the former far right wing president?

See link below. NY Post article. Was this trolling or hate.

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Steve Bannon seems like a weird adult that's a physco and criminal and was also pardoned by the former far right wing president?

See link below. NY Post article. Was this trolling or hate.

Dude he has pictures of him wrapped in a Trump flag, and then multiple others of him in Antifa gear.  He seems like a total troll that stands for nothing which is exactly as his classmates described.  None of us know a thing about this kid other than he wanted to kill his own parents, was really racist and screwed up and all his classmates feared him, and he did what he did.