Mass Shooting in Highland Park IL

Bigrunner

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Moldoveanu said:

they should make it strict laws if you have an illegal gun should be locked up for life if you are caught with one should face lots of year in jail i dont care if its for your own safety because thats what you say people are crazy and fked up they say this excuse but then go out and shoot people cuz they are fked up in their heads drugs , alcohol, stress, and so on

Most of the democrat base would be in jail then.

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

This.

It’s hilarious when the midge tries to give his opinion on things.

Guy is an unemployable, short ,fat , white trash, brokedick loser cuck who lives in the projects with a bald wife and her boyfriend. Imagine thinking anyone on earth would respect your opinions. 

I can see him getting the BIG RIG stuck in a spot. Has to call in a 17 year old latina girl to move it for him. Gets back in the cab and logs on to TGF to tell everyone how smart he is about any subject that comes up 

22 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

I can see him getting the BIG RIG stuck in a spot. Has to call in a 17 year old latina girl to move it for him. Gets back in the cab and logs on to TGF to tell everyone how smart he is about any subject that comes up 

The queen is here. King Kolzig the propaganda Queen.

26 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

No one close to you and Raise as far as spreading propaganda and fake news. 

Dumb Joey I know, your common sense tells you it's both sides. It's well documented.  Your common sense also told you those American's calling for civil war and for Trump to unleash his mob on the Capitol are tremendous Americans and true independents. This is also well documented. 

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Can't wait for the Dems to start their civil war.

Just zeroed my offsets on two of my AR-15's.

never even come close. if you are 45 years or older and have a decent amount of wealth you have nothing to worry about. plenty of stuff to complain about but nothing is going to go drastically wrong for you. they are just prepping the ppl 40 years and under for a hyper-police state. if you are 20 and a white hetero male you have been stabbed in the back