Hypothetical Silverback vs 10 of the World’s Strongest Men

Gmcarroll33

This is an old topic that has been posted on the web years back, but the hypothetical is as described.  A cage match where there’s no escape.  10 300 pound badasses get to use their brains and human stength vs a silverback in a fight.  Who walks away alive?  

Unbelievably this debate went on for a long time (years).  Me personally I’d set the line as otb as I have no idea of how high of a favorite to make the silverback.  I can’t believe anybody thinks any 10 humans could defeat this thing.  That think will butt fuck your skull.  It would tear every last one of their balls and arms off and bite their faces off before Sub Zero like ripping their heads off in the air.

image.thumb.jpeg.c2babb9cc57d97e2229845ece23d4b2d.jpeg

vs 10 of these

image.jpeg.04362c2930afa729642a99757205bcde.jpeg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They could strategize and use their brains and strength for sure but even a chimp did this to a woman before tearing her arms off.  A silverback would destroy every last one of them in ways they never dreamed of imo.

image.jpeg.07839d15ecac603f4066a9f538a3b4b6.jpeg

I saw this topic and asked a guy I know years back, and he he was like “I get 10?????  I think I only need like 3 or 4.”  

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

I’d take the silverback - any number 

Me too.  It’s funny to hypotheticalize it and see people come up with how the humans could pull this off.  Just look at that thing for God’s sakes.  If a chimp can rip your face and limbs off with the power in its fingers and arms simply from swinging from branches all day, imagine what this thing will do.

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

id take the men at 7 of them -110

one for each arm and leg and a few for the neck and eyes. thing isnt 800 lbs its 350 lbs

also would depend on the size of the right. small ring and motivated men would be an easy win

Man I would book that action all day.  You would probably want to get more down live when this scenario began, but once the silverback tossed them off like rag dolls and bit the first ones face off you would be regretting your bet.

im not here saying its a lock. thats just what i would bet. those guys pick up rocks the size of trash barrels over their heads. they arent normal guys. its 7 of them too. and as you said they have human intelligence and planning. that thing might become disoriented, who knows what would happen if the first 2 guys go right for its eyes

7 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Me too.  It’s funny to hypotheticalize it and see people come up with how the humans could pull this off.  Just look at that thing for God’s sakes.  If a chimp can rip your face and limbs off with the power in its fingers and arms simply from swinging from branches all day, imagine what this thing will do.

That's why quickness is more important than strength in a fight like that.

If there are 10 guys, a silverback might be able to do some damage to a couple of them, but its backside will be exposed to a rear naked choke.  Pretty hard to throw a guy that's choking you out from behind.

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That's why quickness is more important than strength in a fight like that.

If there are 10 guys, a silverback might be able to do some damage to a couple of them, but its backside will be exposed to a rear naked choke.  Pretty hard to throw a guy that's choking you out from behind.

But it will go to primal instincts that we just don’t go to and don’t have the hand and finger strength to pull off.  All it would have to do is reach back and rip the guys balls off and that would end that.  No cups allowed.

2 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

But it will goe to primal instinct that we just don’t go to and don’t have the hand and finger strength to pull off.  All it would have to do is reach back and rip the guys balls off and that would end that.  No cups allowed.

If you're applying the right technique for a rear naked choke, your genitals aren't exposed.  They'd be on the back of the silverback.  There would also be 9 other guys there helping to submit it.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

But it will go to primal instincts that we just don’t go to and don’t have the hand and finger strength to pull off.  All it would have to do is reach back and rip the guys balls off and that would end that.  No cups allowed.

Not to mention it has a crazy low center of gravity relative to a human and probably would easily be able to flip someone over even while being choked. Also look how fukkkin thick that neck is! Good luck choking it 

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Not to mention it has a crazy low center of gravity relative to a human and probably would easily be able to flip someone over even while being choked. Also look how fukkkin thick that neck is! Good luck choking it 

My thoughts exactly.  And literally look at everything about it.  Those forearms are insane.  It could probably just reach back and rip your lips off.  If you’re brave enough to be one of the 10 then you’re a badass, but a naive badass.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Well, I don't think there's any way it would ever happen.

But I'd favor the humans.

They could strategize before the fight.  The silverback cannot.

Haha obviously.  It might feel like the lock of the century for either side, until one sees how easily the humans outsmarted it and choked it out, or how quickly they saw their plans go down the drain once they saw that they underestimated this thing.  I’m setting the line on the silverback at almost unbettable action.

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

gorilla knocks 2 out right away, would even have to be perfect square shot. then a few guys grab arms and legs and hold on. what can the thing do with a 300 massive guy clutching its right arm. this would be a cakewalk

One gets their face bitten off.  The left arm is suddenly free.  He reaches back to the rear naked choke holder and rips his lips off.  That leaves 6 and they’ve just seen what this thing did to 4 of their teammates.  What’s their strategy now? This is cage match and no escape and that thing can climb too.

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

One gets their face bitten off.  The left arm is suddenly free.  He reaches back to the rear naked choke holder and rips his lips off.  That leaves 6 and they’ve just seen what this thing did to 4 of their teammates.  What’s their strategy now? This is cage match and no escape and that thing can climb too.

That all takes time.

I would assume the 10 guys are smarter than to be standing around watching each guy go one on one against the silverback.