Hypothetical Silverback vs 10 of the World’s Strongest Men

Gmcarroll33

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Only Teddy and Trannylover think that what happened in that  video is the same as if 10 big dudes came at a silverback. Lol. They are ANIMALS it’s part of their DNA to fight to the death as an apex predator. Jfc 

Obviously this will never happen, but I would love to know the 10 guys willing to sign up for this.  No holds barred, no head gear, no cups, no escape until you either choke it out or KO it…..:or every last one of you is dead or missing your balls or face, or both.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Like someone already said….the guys could plan.

Joe - get behind it and try to choke him

Pete- do what ever you can to rip it’s nuts off

Sam - poke his eyes out is your only job

7 other guys- punch and kick as fast and quick as you can

Like KK said….it’s 350lb not 850….it would get overwhelmed and curl up and get pummeled to death with torture like gouging 

So Joe gets behind in postion.  

Pete tries to grab his nuts off and the silverback bites him in the face immediately ripping his nose and lips off.

Sam “just poke his eyes out” is now a normal human taken back by what he just saw and knows what is going to happen next at this thing now in total fight to the death behavior.  Sam gets his nuts ripped off.

The other guys now have to come of with a new plan and have just seen the power and animal instinct of this thing.  It’s really pissed and ready to kill anything in sight.  They have no time to strategize other than climb the cage and talk.  What now?

11 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Silverbacks can run 20-25 mph over short distances. 

I think people are underestimating how big they are. There are some that are 6 feet and 500 lbs. a gorilla that size could toss all 10 guys at once. 

Like Mike Tyson said about everybody has a plan until the get punched.  I'm imagining 10 guys getting around a confused silverback already as it is, one gets in position behind for the choke hold, the other gets in front for the nut grab, the others assume position for the punching.  This whole plan goes to shit once the first one gets something torn or bitten off.  The rest will pause in horror for a brief moment.  That thing will go into full blown survival mode which is something that the remaining 9 can't even dream of.

23 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Silverbacks can run 20-25 mph over short distances. 

I think people are underestimating how big they are. There are some that are 6 feet and 500 lbs. a gorilla that size could toss all 10 guys at once. 

I think everybody is overestimating everything about the potential human advantage in the scenario.  It would be an interesting bet, and I would like to see the 10 men that sign up for it.  No gloves, no escape, no protective gear or anything.

43 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I think everybody is overestimating everything about the potential human advantage in the scenario.  It would be an interesting bet, and I would like to see the 10 men that sign up for it.  No gloves, no escape, no protective gear or anything.

And I think you guys are grossly overestimating a gorilla’s strength and fighting abilities.

You guys have them throwing cars.

59 minutes ago, WVU said:

I don’t think anyone is getting a rear naked hold on a silverback.  You aren’t choking that beast out.

Yup, the gorilla doesn't really have a neck, it's as big as a mans waist, also 10 guys couldn't attack it at once - maybe 4 at most since they'd be bumping into each other, without weapons(which would be cheating) the only hope would be to poke his eyes out(that would be cheating too). What would happen is the gorilla would charge them and send them flying like dolls, boom, boom, boom, the men are slammed back like a linebacker hitting an old woman, then he'd swing around and take care of the next batch.

The silverbacks are in fact stronger than 20 adult humans combined as they can lift or throw up to 815 kgs while a well-trained man can only lift up to 400 kgs. Any adult gorilla can lift up to 450 kilograms, not with a body size that can go as high as 200kgs.

1 hour ago, Teddy kgb said:

33…..you keep saying that the guys will be in shock when they see blood? Are these guys delusional re-tarts? Pretty sure if 10 guys signed up to fight a 400lb all muscle primate with 3” razor sharp teeth, they might understand there could be a little bloodshed 

They can sign a waiver where they think they understand what they’re getting into, but unless they’re all sociopaths to boot, the first time they see somebody‘s face bitten off I doubt that gives the adrenaline and war rage where they just go crazy and kill it.  Seeing somebody’s face bitten off in front of you would make any normal person want to run for their life.