Hypothetical Silverback vs 10 of the World’s Strongest Men

Gmcarroll33

2 hours ago, WVU said:

The silverbacks are in fact stronger than 20 adult humans combined as they can lift or throw up to 815 kgs while a well-trained man can only lift up to 400 kgs. Any adult gorilla can lift up to 450 kilograms, not with a body size that can go as high as 200kgs.

So 815 kg is 20x more than 400 kg?

Wherever you got that, they're not very good at math.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Grabs arm around throat, either throws from there or rips arm off.  His choice

At minimum he's losing a finger or 2.  As is the guy that goes for his balls.  If the others continue fighting and strategizing at that point then I'd have to admit they're pretty hardcore.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

At minimum he's losing a finger or 2.  As is the guy that goes for his balls.  If the others continue fighting and strategizing at that point then I'd have to admit they're pretty hardcore.

Pretty hard to get to someone's fingers in a rear naked choke.

Gorillas are not trained fighters.

Just now, Downsouth said:

You act like the gorilla just sits there why these guys surround it and try to choke it and jerk it off.  These things are fast and strong.   This is not a bar fight where someone gets knocked down and gets back up.  Silverback is putting these folks out quickly.  

Animal instincts when surrounded by 10 predators is typically to run.

What's it gonna do?  A windmill punch and take all 10 out at the same time?

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

You act like the gorilla just sits there why these guys surround it and try to choke it and jerk it off.  These things are fast and strong.   This is not a bar fight where someone gets knocked down and gets back up.  Silverback is putting these folks out quickly.  

A human would break their arm hitting one.......................their BITE is 2x that of a LION.

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

A human would break their arm hitting one.......................their BITE is 2x that of a LION.

Your original line on the gorilla threw me off.  The new one is more in line with what I'm thinking, but I'd still say it's OTB, but you can bet the humans all you want to you.