Gmcarroll33

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

They definitely have chins.

4bx23i9jg0_Mountain_Gorilla_Silverback_W

keep fearing this pic. let your own fears and emotions sway your wagers. im going with the 10 300lb guys that can pick up cars and toss them on their sides. throw a 45lb plate 20 yards in the air and squat 1000 lbs

secure one arm and the thing is in trouble. secure both and its over. its not a movie. yes a 1-2 guys could go down early but thats the max that would happen. maybe 3 guys really badly hurt in the end. gmcarroll things a gorilla can just rip off ppls limbs at will. not thats standing on top of them and twisting for mintutes. these guys would pummel this thing

2 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

keep fearing this pic. let your own fears and emotions sway your wagers. im going with the 10 300lb guys that can pick up cars and toss them on their sides. throw a 45lb plate 20 yards in the air and squat 1000 lbs

secure one arm and the thing is in trouble. secure both and its over. its not a movie. yes a 1-2 guys could go down early but thats the max that would happen. maybe 3 guys really badly hurt in the end. gmcarroll things a gorilla can just rip off ppls limbs at will. not thats standing on top of them and twisting for mintutes. these guys would pummel this thing

Alright lets all chip in and get us a silverback and arrange this match.  You'll be one of the 10 guys.

4 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

youve asked me 3 times if i wanted to fight a silverback. im not 300 lbs and i cant bench 600 lbs

my grip cant crush a frozen apple in my bare hands. they can 

what happens if they bent this punks finger back and it breaks right off the bat. another guy sticks his thumb as hard as he can in its eye while screaming like a madman?

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

what happens if they bent this punks finger back and it breaks right off the bat. another guy sticks his thumb as hard as he can in its eye while screaming like a madman?

Glad to see you're not pissed anymore. 

The guy that hurts the silverback's eye has his fingers instantly bitten off.  He's out.  The one that breaks his finger has wounded it a little for sure but sent it into full blown rage.  This thing doesn't stand around and go toe to toe.  It leaps and walks on all 4s all over the place.  IMO the perfect strategy would go to hell pretty quickly.

You guys act like its 10 guys from start to finish.  If the gorilla is fighting that number is dwindling from the beginning.  

So you may start with 10 guys trying to choke and grab its dick but within the first minute or so its down to 8 or fewer.  The gorilla is faster, substantially stronger, and a fucking wild animal.  

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

A cornered beast possesses an intangible quality know as fear.

Fear produces rage, rage can't be quantified in a fight to the death.

Every cent I have would be bet on the Silverback. 

That's pretty much my thoughts as well.  I can't imagine walking to the books and betting the humans and feeling good about it.  That's what makes this topic fun.  We have team MF/KK/Teddy vs JBD/FH/WVU/Downsouth/MM/and myself.  It's entertaining to see each side see and debate their unbeatable badass vs what would be over in 1 minute with a choke hold from the other side.

17 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

You guys act like its 10 guys from start to finish.  If the gorilla is fighting that number is dwindling from the beginning.  

So you may start with 10 guys trying to choke and grab its dick but within the first minute or so its down to 8 or fewer.  The gorilla is faster, substantially stronger, and a fucking wild animal.  

And you're assuming that only the gorilla is the one doing damage.