TRYTRYTRY and EL CRAPO FOR YOU

Moldoveanu

Just now, mikeman said:

:hat

i lost with houston the other day also a parlay just like that i had 2 parlays with 2 open spots i took Houston +1.5 in one parlay and Arizona +2.5 yesterday in this parlay

Houston was losing 5-4 in the 9th and gave up 2 runs and lost 7-4

Arizona +2.5 almost was a really bad beat was up 4-0 in the 5th and the guy was pitching a no Hitter next thing gives up 2 runs in the 5th then 2 runs in the 8th

game is tied at 4-4 in the top of the 9th and Arizona bullpen blows up giving up 3 runs which could have been more now Arizona is losing 7-4 after i had them +2.5

i was livid and with very lucky hit bottom of the 9th 2 on and 2 out arizona gets a a base hit 7-5 but lose

if houston covered +1.5 i could have had 2 parlays like this

4 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

How many of these big parlays have you hit Moldy?

the biggest one i hit was 30K but it was with 5dimes where i was hitting 17-20 teams on 17-22$ parlays

the biggest parlays that i did not hit but i hedged with whatever i could was recentely on 110K parlay on 17 teams at 5dimes before they went down

i had one team left Browns and Mayfield ML @ SF on MNF i had some help from Joey to hedge that bet a bit i was hoping cleveland would score first and have the lines

closer to even to hedge  bigger but SF went on a 21-0 run and i hedged a bit before the game and slightly at the start but that was it it was pointed to hedge a -1000 bet

and i also had a 87 000$ bet where i had 1 team left which was basically almost a bad beat i ended up hedging and winning 12K that was also about 17 teams on 20$ bet

Bet any Sports max parlay is 15 teams