• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Race 8

$20 win #4 Handle the Truth 30-1

$2 exbx 4/7,9

$2 DD 4,7,9/6,7

Metivier doesn’t start many horses anymore, especially at Saratoga. But when he hit the NY scene years back, you would see similar betting patterns on his live ones. Horses morning lined at 30-1 and up, but opening in the 10-1 range. Then they would slowly drift up as the mtp would wind down. Early money like that on a small barn like Metivier’s can sometimes indicate that his inner circle is betting the horse hard for some reason. Led me to some nice scores on his rare winners. This one is following the same pattern.

1 minute ago, rdalert447 said:

Belmont Fall meet moved to Aqueduct. Lol. Never change, NYRA.

what i get disgusted by lately, is all of these races moved off of the turf at saratoga... i have said this before, but just stop running turf races like gulfstream and churchill downs did

so many of my matchup bets keep getting cancelled for change of track

49 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

But if you ever hear their broadcasts, all the NYRA sweat they have the best groundskeeper staff, best gate crew, best outriders, best stewards, etc. They’re all awful.

Gate crew is a joke. Never see as many gate scratches anywhere else like you see at NYRA tracks.

oh absolutely

in 20 yrs of going to arlington quite a bit, in total i saw less races moved from one surface to another, or gate scratches, or other goofy nonsense, as you see in a week at saratoga