SARATOGA 2022

rdalert447

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, trytrytry said:

its one of the great things to happen to horse racing players.  they dont do dime breakage (ie stealing from the winning players ) in KY anymore.  so those are all higher than the rounded down payouts were for decades.  rejoice  makes show and place wagering very acceptable in spots.

is it still $2.10 minimum?

why were r2 and r3 payouts still rounded off?

52 minutes ago, trytrytry said:

its one of the great things to happen to horse racing players.  they dont do dime breakage (ie stealing from the winning players ) in KY anymore.  so those are all higher than the rounded down payouts were for decades.  rejoice  makes show and place wagering very acceptable in spots.

That’s awesome. Didn’t realize they were doing that now.

the red mile  harness kept a $2.10 minimum also.  the  KY thoroughbred  tracks will go to less than $2.10  for show  (or place or win but thats less likely)  if the pools are that much  bridge jumpers  can go to $2.01  I suppose.    which should also limit bridge jumping as there is not any free 5% anymore (plus some rebate I suppose in some cases).

12 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

does anyone know the best way to drive from saratoga to the hamptons?

i'm sure i'll get clobbered with tolls?  probably have to go through nyc

There’s a ferry that goes from Orient Pt, NY to New London CT. 2:30 hour drive from New London, Ct to Albany. I’ve never done it but know friends who have. Think it cuts out going through NYC.

https://www.longislandferry.com/Default.aspx