Landers Lunch Thread.

The X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Brayden11 said:

Rocky’s isn’t bad for a quick slice. 

I hit a location somewhere near the dells, we had one 30+ years ago where I grew up in the Chicago area, but it's long since closed.  It's interesting finding places you don't have in your home area in perfect working condition elsewhere.

That place around the dells had a bunch of choices in it, pretty unique.

A&W is another example, as is Quiznos 

15 minutes ago, Brayden11 said:

Never been there. Is it new? I don’t remember seeing it at the mall. I haven’t been to Mayfair since I moved out of the city 5 years ago.

used to be called luca pizza at mayfair/brookfield square

only ones left around here are mayfair and pleasant prairie

where do you work near there?  we have probably crossed paths and didn't realize it

2 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

From gambling, dummy.  Clearing my head 

:laugh

yeah winning gamblers with good systems/angles just always randomly take weeks off

i have over 40 horse racing/mma bets going today, why would i take a vacation from making money, drinking, and having fun?  but wait i could be eating some garbage pizza lolol

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

yeah winning gamblers with good systems/angles just always randomly take weeks off

i have over 40 horse racing/mma bets going today, why would i take a vacation from making money, drinking, and having fun?  but wait i could be eating some garbage pizza lolol

It's a sad charade at this point.  Everybody that gambles for a living/seriously and makes significant money at this knows who is for real vs who has no clue what they're doing and just entertaining their self.

5 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Total horseshit.  The week of the all star break is as weak as it gets.

Tennis is shit for a while after Wimbledon too.  I don't play horses for serious money.  I guess everyone should be like that dope LT PROFITS, just keep firing away no matter what LOL 

i remember a video where landers was saying something about fisshead knowing all the angles

but instead of following ANY of those, all he cared about was eating soup made out of sea insects at psob

with any amount of brains and effort, landers could've at least made 30k/year gambling for the past 15 years instead of losing

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Are you trying to insinuate something that you’re completely ignorant about again?

no.  Do you want a cookie for not eating at a chain restaurant?  Cause you will have to go elsewhere for that.  I'm not impressed.

17 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Total horseshit.  The week of the all star break is as weak as it gets.

Tennis is shit for a while after Wimbledon too.  I don't play horses for serious money.  I guess everyone should be like that dope LT PROFITS, just keep firing away no matter what LOL 

see this is where a normal, open-minded, non-psychopath would say hmmm... what have i been missing in the world of sports betting... and maybe i'll ask how i could make money on horse racing or mma instead of being a know-it-all that has somehow lost enough money gambling to declare multiple bankruptcies... while others here have MADE enough money gambling to support their families and buy multiple properties, etc