Landers Lunch Thread.

The X

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

good stuff!

as an italian i love me some tomatoes, heck quite often i've had cucumber/tomato salad for lunch... no lettuce, just mini cukes or kirbys

shaved mini cukes/kirbys soaked in vinegar in the fridge is one of my favorite things, yes i'm weird!

:cheers

LOVE IT

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

good stuff!

as an italian i love me some tomatoes, heck quite often i've had cucumber/tomato salad for lunch... no lettuce, just mini cukes or kirbys

shaved mini cukes/kirbys soaked in vinegar in the fridge is one of my favorite things, yes i'm weird!

:cheers

Wife loves cucumber salad . Sliced cucumbers and onions soaked in vinegar and a few other things . Not sure of exact recipe. 

33 minutes ago, FISHHEAD said:

Mike saves thousands a year with his bargain bin finds

i got $3.99 ballpark hotdogs the other night. really bad. those cant be much worse

if you want good hotdogs now you need to pay $5.99 for nathans. but at that price might as well go to the butcher for some 

11 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Mike is an Advantage Shopper. Should start his own podcast.

I bought those dogs at a place I seldom go to because they almost never have deals(on fresh stuff), i strolled around checking prices and i couldn't believe it - packs of cold cuts were close to $6, I was like WTF?

I dont know how stupid people that dont check prices can afford to eat?

36 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I bought those dogs at a place I seldom go to because they almost never have deals(on fresh stuff), i strolled around checking prices and i couldn't believe it - packs of cold cuts were close to $6, I was like WTF?

yep a tard with $100 at the grocery vs a savvy guy with $100

night and day. over time big money

38 minutes ago, mikeman said:

well they’re getting food stamps if they’re stupid, and if they’re not stupid they have enough money

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

i spent $30 on beer and wings just for myself, if it wasn’t bogo then that was $50

now headed to the movies… that’s what i wonder, how are there broke bums everywhere spending 50/each at bw3 and then 20/each at movies

woman with 3 kids could spend 200 on wings and movie lol

No pics pal?

What flavor of wings?  What's your review on them?

1 minute ago, Brock Landers said:

No pics pal?

What flavor of wings?  What's your review on them?

i’m sure you have seen wings… nashville hot traditional are my fav there, i don’t like the new jalapeno ones, too wet and hotter than advertised

i’m old, taking pics and posting them is embarassing and time consuming.  can take a pic of my banana icee at amc too if that gets you hard lol