Landers Lunch Thread.

The X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

it's in his kayaking and bbq thread

Mike you are out of the CPA gig and retired right?

I just listed my house this week, once sold I am packing it in as well.  May do some part time tax season stuff down the road but I'm done with the ratrace

28 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

I just listed my house this week, once sold I am packing it in as well.  May do some part time tax season stuff down the road but I'm done with the ratrace

nice, congrats

yes i'm totally retired... i had a covenant not to compete for 4 yrs after selling my business, but i wasn't going to do taxes anyway

one of those things where if you do a couple returns you probably end up doing 10 or 20

32 minutes ago, BGS 9.5 said:

2 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

nice, congrats

yes i'm totally retired... i had a covenant not to compete for 4 yrs after selling my business, but i wasn't going to do taxes anyway

one of those things where if you do a couple returns you probably end up doing 10 or 20

Congratulations on your retirement Men!!

:cheers

2 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

nice, congrats

Tremendous! Hoping to join my fellow TGF accountants in retirement in the next few years.