Landers Lunch Thread.

The X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He lives in the projects, what do you expect ?

I'm retired and kinda old. When did everyone start acting like animals all the time? Swearing up a storm, dressing like slobs, cant anyone act decent anymore.

I like to watch old movies on TCM - I'm watching one now(Giant), people used to dress up when they went out, they'd dress up to go out to eat, go to a movie, to fly on a plane. Even the poor people had dignity, tried to carry themselves with a little class.

Today you go out and some total loser like brock is filming the arrival of his  average meal and it's F this, F that. It's just sad.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I'm retired and kinda old. When did everyone start acting like animals all the time? Swearing up a storm, dressing like slobs, cant anyone act decent anymore.

I like to watch old movies on TCM - I'm watching one now(Giant), people used to dress up when they went out, they'd dress up to go out to eat, go to a movie, to fly on a plane. Even the poor people had dignity, tried to carry themselves with a little class.

Today you go out and some total loser like brock is filming the arrival of his  average meal and it's F this, F that. It's just sad.

Great post brother!!!

51 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Fuck off 

28 minutes ago, Brock Landers said:

Fuck off 

Just try it once without the profanity and the false bravado. Everything you do and say makes you come across like a total loser, for once in your life take off the mask and be yourself, when you blather "look at this fucking plate, have you ever seen anything so fuckin fantastic", you dont come across as passionate about food, you come across as a lying creep.

56 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just try it once without the profanity and the false bravado. Everything you do and say makes you come across like a total loser, for once in your life take off the mask and be yourself, when you blather "look at this fucking plate, have you ever seen anything so fuckin fantastic", you dont come across as passionate about food, you come across as a lying creep.

He said "fuck" seven times in 18 seconds.