Landers Lunch Thread.

The X

5 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I could lose 2 dimes on a last second fumble in overtime and I still couldn't spit out 7 fucks in 18 seconds.

worst one i had last year was losing about that on a missed fg raiders/dolphins for 1h... short fg indoors, off the post

4k swing and i screamed NOOO and that was the end of it

maybe brock takes testosterone injections or something, otherwise i don't know anyone over 40 that gets excited like that over anything

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, FISHHEAD said:

APPS highly +EV..........be it sportsbetting or for food.

chick fil a here has free breakfast every tuesday... one location is automatic, another nearby is with the app

also every time the brewers score in the 4th inning at home, free sandwich

would agree with brock on this one, their sandwiches are too small to eat just that... although i think the deluxe with the seeded bun is way better than that spicy or the original

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

$2 for a hamburger?  most places you can get 2 cheeseburgers for $2.50 (or 2 hamburgers)

I think it's $1.89 + tax. the big mac was free, like i said I dont want to abuse the offer, they expect an additional purchase and I usually comply.  I always bend to corporate pressure. :mutley

It was either a burger or chicken sandwich or fries, went for the burger.

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I think it's $1.89 + tax. the big mac was free, like i said I dont want to abuse the offer, they expect an additional purchase and I usually comply.  I always bend to corporate pressure. :mutley

It was either a burger or chicken sandwich or fries, went for the burger.

yeah they screw you on just one hamburger/cheeseburger... the 2 for $2.50 isn't in the app, that's just always the "2 for" price

i'm with you, when i have free chick fil a, i usually buy some hash browns or fries

it's weird that the apps still have decent deals, wendy's always has buy any sandwich get one for $1, which makes 2 baconators a decent deal... and mcdonalds i always have bogo qpc/bigmac/10 pc nugget

big mac isn't worth $5 but (2) big macs are worth $5