Landers Lunch Thread.

The X

Just now, Gmcarroll33 said:

I ate it once with to try it out with my ex.  It wasn't bad, but I would never eat it again on my own.  It's a very unique food cuisine to say the least.  

yeah there is some indian food that is ok to me, but for the most part i would much rather eat american, italian, french food

i would never choose indian or thai food over a good plate of pasta or pizza

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

indian food is trash, the only rating should be "did or didn't give me the shits"

I tend to concur

I don't like Indian people either way

Tons of them here in Portugal...

They are annoying and dress like shit

But what Broke had, I would like to try

I ate Indian food once or twice when I lived in Escazu, as I lived very close of the Taj Mahal restaurant... I remember it being subpar, and it did give me the shits

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I tend to concur

I don't like Indian people either way

Tons of them here in Portugal...

They are annoying and dress like shit

But what Broke had, I would like to try

I ate Indian food once or twice when I lived in Escazu, as I lived very close of the Taj Mahal restaurant... I remember it being subpar, and it did give me the shits

keep in mind that almost every smelly person you are ever gonna meet is from india... the thought that those people are preparing food should make anyone run!  for god sakes when i'm in an elevator full of indians it's as though there has been 1 combined shower in the past year

7 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

keep in mind that almost every smelly person you are ever gonna meet is from india... the thought that those people are preparing food should make anyone run!  for god sakes when i'm in an elevator full of indians it's as though there has been 1 combined shower in the past year

absolutely, India is on my black list of countries I would never visit

don't see any value in it, filthy place, filthy people, bunch of enabling pedos and shit

PASS

6 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

:laugh

me and my friends at work all refer to our Indian coworkers as “stinkies” 

Back when I had to work in an office we hired some new young Indian woman. First day we do a meet and greet sort of meeting and the room fukkin REEKED. No joke she stunk so badly of BO, ass, and curry someone went to HR to complain. Poor HR lady had to meet with her and talk about hygiene. Even after that she still stunk so badly I refused to ever do in person meetings with her. Can you imagine first thing in the morning you’re drinking your coffee in a conference room doing a meeting and it stinks so badly you want to vomit? That’s fuckking called “nose rape” 

6 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Back when I had to work in an office we hired some new young Indian woman. First day we do a meet and greet sort of meeting and the room fukkin REEKED. No joke she stunk so badly of BO, ass, and curry someone went to HR to complain. Poor HR lady had to meet with her and talk about hygiene. Even after that she still stunk so badly I refused to ever do in person meetings with her. Can you imagine first thing in the morning you’re drinking your coffee in a conference room doing a meeting and it stinks so badly you want to vomit? That’s fuckking called “nose rape” 

my my

it sounds horrific

the stuff of nightmares

imagine being married to that

33 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I never eaten Thai, there's a restaurant here in Lisbon 2 blocks away that is supposed to be great

Can you recommend me 3 must try dishes? Maybe they have em

Too bad you're not in Costa Rica anymore.

There's a Thai restaurant called Jerah in Jaco.  Everything is excellent.

They opened a location in Escazu too but I think it closed because they opened right before COVID.

5 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

can u recommend me your top 3 Thai dishes pal?

NO NOODLES, I HATE THAT SHIT

Thai is pretty heavily noodle based 

I’d try a panang chicken (it’s a yellow curry based dish) and Thai curry is much different than Indian stinky curry 

Tom Yum soup 

And some sort of larb (it’s basically group up meat w some spices usually served w lettuce wraps )