Landers Lunch Thread.

The X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, FISHHEAD said:

They serve a ton of that there, it's amazing.

at 11am on a weekday, i still had to wait for a table... crazy how busy that place is, for how expensive it is, and how noisy it is in there

68% of the times i've been in there, a big long table has some kind of big black party going on with lots of loud obnoxious behavior... no idea how people that don't know how to act get enough money to stay at venetian and/or eat at places like that

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

do you regret meeting landers?  i wish i would've at least met him once, so he wouldn't just swear at me and call me names all the time

even if i had to "loan" him 5k at least he wouldn't call me an asshole every day

he hates me and yet a few months ago he wanted to go to lunch with me and sleepy. :deemer

31 minutes ago, mikeman said:

he hates me and yet a few months ago he wanted to go to lunch with me and sleepy. :deemer

well he wouldn't hate your money!

the weird thing is he legitimately thought i would meet him, after he told me of the friend he borrowed money from and put on the bankruptcy

why would anyone want to be friends with someone that treats their friends like that?

so then when i call out his nonsense, rather than look in the mirror and try to be a better person, he calls me an asshole every day  :laugh