Landers Lunch Thread.

The X

1 hour ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  The first professional gambler without a bankroll.

It’s a pretty sad wannabe charade for sure.  Having money from Alberta Oil until you blow it all over again and wait for next month is a guy with a degenerate gambling problem.  100% not a professional gambler.  I would have known within 5 posts of his the first year I started betting sports that he had no clue what he was doing.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear man, you eat lunch proportions that I would eat for dinner.  I did enjoy my 2 chicago style hotdogs yesterday though.  Glad Hoffa made that thread.

Still waiting for a sit down lunch at home with the family.  Everybody has a BLT, handful of potato chips, and a glass of sweet tea.  It's the summer time.  The best time for a BLT.

49 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i wish landers would carry around a card or something to put on the table next to the food, so we knew it was his

occasionally when the real diner goes to the bathroom we get a quick video of landers drooling on the food but never eating it

🤣

29 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I swear man, you eat lunch proportions that I would eat for dinner.  I did enjoy my 2 chicago style hotdogs yesterday though.  Glad Hoffa made that thread.

Still waiting for a sit down lunch at home with the family.  Everybody has a BLT, handful of potato chips, and a glass of sweet tea.  It's the summer time.  The best time for a BLT.

This. Can't wait to sit on the new deck and have a couple of fat BLT's for dinner.

Just now, redstripe said:

Here in MD we have the best  fresh summer tomatoes ! And Corn 

good stuff!

as an italian i love me some tomatoes, heck quite often i've had cucumber/tomato salad for lunch... no lettuce, just mini cukes or kirbys

shaved mini cukes/kirbys soaked in vinegar in the fridge is one of my favorite things, yes i'm weird!

:cheers

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

good stuff!

as an italian i love me some tomatoes, heck quite often i've had cucumber/tomato salad for lunch... no lettuce, just mini cukes or kirbys

shaved mini cukes/kirbys soaked in vinegar in the fridge is one of my favorite things, yes i'm weird!

:cheers

Lived here all my life. Fresh Steamed Crabs with Fresh MD tomatoes quartered and rubbed across outside of crab shell of JO spice crab seasoning # 2  is a great taste .