Landers Lunch Thread.

The X

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Brock Landers said:

You're totally full of shit

Fucking moron doesn't even mention troy aikman is a major backer and spokesman.  Just spouts bullshit 

Look you stupid fucking whitetrash  midget pos, WingSlop is ghetto as hell and has horrible food. This is indisputable. Rick Ross is a major backer and spokesman as well. Ghetto as the project apartment you, baldy , and Ty live in. 

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Look you stupid fucking whitetrash  midget pos, WingSlop is ghetto as hell and has horrible food. This is indisputable. Rick Ross is a major backer and spokesman as well. Ghetto as the project apartment you, baldy , and Ty live in. 

Rick Ross owns multiple WingStop franchises here.  

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Simply incredible that Brock might be more square with his food choices than his picks. It’s really mind blowing. Thinking WingSlop makes good wings is like when he claimed Ruth Chris was better than Peter Luger. Silly lil white trash midge. 

You're a complete fucking idiot, nothing of substance or credibility at all from you 

Vincent : Remember, I just got back from Amsterdam.

Lance : Am I a n igger? Are we in Inglewood? No... You're in my home. White people who know the difference between good shit and bad shit, this is the house they come to. Now, my shit, I'll take the Pepsi challenge with that Amsterdam shit, any day of the fuckin' week.

Vincent : That's a bold statement.

Lance : This ain't Amsterdam, Vince. This is a sellers market. Coke is fucking dead as... dead. Heroin, it's coming back in a big fucking way.