*** $779,700 NFL survivor pool master thread- TGF entry inside

WVU

Ok guys our pick is in, but we can always change it.  This week we have Indy with Baltimore as our backup play.  If you guys want to discuss changing the pick, I'm all ears.

it looks like they didn't get 10k entrants as I only see 7427 entries. Last year they had 6390.  So I guess we are playing to win $742,700.  16 entries had buffalo last night (why?) and 2 were eliminated with the  LA Rams (again, why?).

• WVU changed the title to *** $742,700 NFL survivor pool master thread- TGF entry inside
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/9/2022 at 7:56 PM, mike499 said:

Gl us. I think Baltimore is a better play Indy has lost 8 consecutive openers. Lost to the one win jags in the 2020 opener 

I agree Baltimore was the better play but I think they are also the better team as in better than Indy.  With 7500 entrys you need to save the better teams for later. I like to take the worst team out of the biggest favs, at least for the first 4-5 weeks.

• WVU changed the title to *** $779,700 NFL survivor pool master thread- TGF entry inside