*** $779,700 NFL survivor pool master thread- TGF entry inside

WVU

If we knew EXACTLY when the double or triple picks took place that would help.

For example if there were a double pick in week 7 then Denver might be a dd fave over Jets.

Also with it having to go all the way, there will ONLY be one real chance to play Cleveland and that is this weekend.

Dont object to Denver, just pointing stuff out.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Kind of like the Browns this week as a sleeper survivor. Chargers look easy but Herbert has busted up ribs. Steelers aren’t good and you get the Browns at home in the prime time Thursday night game. Browns would like really good if it wasn’t for a brain fart in the last 2 mins against the Jets

Browns can't be trusted .  Ever.  They lost to the friggen Jets.  I'll have to think about this but brain farts would have already eliminated us.

23 minutes ago, WVU said:

The Chargers are the biggest fav on the board but Herbert has sore ribs.  Other large favorites are KC, Minny, Philly, CInci, and Buffalo.  It's gotta be one of those.

Of those teams, I like the Eagles the most. But I hate taking teams off of Monday night games.

Still like the Browns the most, just my opinion.

Don't take the Bengals. Jets DL is going to eat that OLine alive.

31 minutes ago, Shavencoinpurse said:

Of those teams, I like the Eagles the most. But I hate taking teams off of Monday night games.

Still like the Browns the most, just my opinion.

Don't take the Bengals. Jets DL is going to eat that OLine alive.

Browns are Thursday night with even less rest.  And they are the Browns.  And they lost to the Jets.  I don't like that pick at all.  We also might want to use them week 16 or 17 if they right the ship.