Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I assume he told someone to measure the shadow at precisely noon, they did know how to tell time. the could predict eclipses for christs sakes.

Hang in there pal,

and  If the alzheimers or dementia doesnt overtake your mind first.....one day it JUST might click for you.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Hang in there pal,

and  If the alzheimers or dementia doesnt overtake your mind first.....one day it JUST might click for you.

You dont buy the possibility that men in ancient greece who were as smart or smarter than us could figure out how to measure shadows huh? :mutley

But you believe  trumps place setting while eating brunch with his grandson is a powerful message. :laugh

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You dont buy the possibility that men in ancient greece who were as smart or smarter than us could figure out how to measure shadows huh? :mutley

But you believe  trumps place setting while eating brunch with his grandson is a powerful message. :laugh

Enter the methmatrix mikeydoom and everything will be clear to you!!!

nothing can stop what’s coming !!!

19 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

So ALL these news outlets decided to run with this Monarch Butterfly story within a few hours of each other.

Hell type it into a news search and see for yourself.

WHY?    Because the story is that important?

Is the supposed story of Monarch Butterflys becoming extinct even true?

is that supposed to be hint at mind controllers being arrested soon?

5 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

is that supposed to be hint at mind controllers being arrested soon?

I am always pleasantly surprised when a logical reply is made in this thread........

That would be a nice interpretation to happen if the White hats sent out the comms

Another possibility is that they are running short of  butterflies/shooters under control, they have been going all out in the past few months.

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I am always pleasantly surprised when a logical reply is made in this thread........

That would be a nice interpretation to happen if the White hats sent out the comms

Another possibility is that they are running short of  butterflies/shooters under control, they have been going all out in the past few months.

True, that's another valid interpretation of it...

Raise, is not that I don't understand what you are talking about

Is that, I dedicated myself full time for the re-election cause and what happened?

3 friends in jail after J6, Trump pardoned a bunch of sketchy characters and my credibility suffered a lot by lining up with Q

If you pay attention, my pal Nick still has hope in Q, and I don't fault him for it

We all follow our own path - I am similar to Amazing Polly, Idk if you ever saw her vids but she is an amazing investigative journalist, we were pals on Twitter before we were both banned from there. She and I are now trying to mobilize people as if there was NO PLAN. As if politics WONT SAVE US, NOT BECAUSE WE ARE DUMB OR EVIL, BUT BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED.

I can't go back to having hope in fellow men. I wish I could but I can't. I say people, ARM THE FUCK UP, STOCK THE FUCK UP - AND GET IN FUCKIN SHAPE. Its gonna be a long siege as WWIII will be us vs the elites... and their AI army.

The weak wont make it

14 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

True, that's another valid interpretation of it...

Raise, is not that I don't understand what you are talking about

If you pay attention, my pal Nick still has hope in Q, and I don't fault him for it

We all follow our own path - I am similar to Amaazing Polly, Idk if you ever saw her vids but she is an amazing investigative journalist, we were pals on Twitter before we were both banned from there. She and I are now trying to mobilize people as if there was NO PLAN. As if politics WONT SAVE US, NOT BECAUSE WE ARE DUMB OR EVIL, BUT BECAUSE WE ARE TIRED.

I watch Polly from time to time....dont disagree that we should act/prepare as if there is NO PLAN, though as far as I am concerned part of THE PLAN is activating  citizen journalists/digital soldiers......

We all do what we can, some spend more time in the streets and some on the interwebs. Even if someone thinks Q is bullshit as far as actually havng worldwide operators working agains the Cabal, the information/insight  that Q gave us is enough to "do work" with.

https://data-matter.tvwfc.co.uk/videochannel/pv/amazing_polly/v-4543_13122021/

Polly, Everthing old is Q again

Just now, RaiseThese said:

I watch Polly from time to time....dont disagree that we should act/prepare as if there is NO PLAN, though as far as I am concerned part of THE PLAN is activating  citizen journalists/digital soldiers......

We all do what we can, some spend more time in the streets and some on the interwebs. Even if someone thinks Q is bullshit as far as actually havng worldwide operators working agains the Cabal, the information/insight  that Q gave us is enough to "do work" with.

Maybe, or maybe it has sorta pacified the dangerous patriots the cabal knows can defeat them in a fair fight

I guess we will see man. I do hope there's good people among us.

Is Q a PSYOP?

Today we are going to discuss the irony of one of the enemy’s favorite buzzwords, “PSYOP”.
Leftists, shills, blowhard black-pilled conservatives; all of them mindlessly sling this word around and attach it to any obscure information they don’t like or can’t comprehend. It’s become a commonly regurgitated talking point to dismiss any and all damning information against the DNC Globalists.

Particularly applied to anything remotely related to Q.

What’s ironic, is the fact that all the Anons are literally claiming Q is a PSYOP. Via definition. The Left have just applied a negative connotation that implies all psyops are “disinformation”. Which is simply untrue.

“PSYOP” It’s short for Psychological Operation. Normally and regularly carried out by Military. The US MIL have specific Special Forces PSYOP units that fall under SOCOM. This is not a conspiracy theory, Militaries do this,

“Psychological operations (PSYOP) are operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals.”

The definition, is EXACTLY what Q and Anons are claiming. That the US MIL are conveying information to influence the population via emotions and objective reasoning. Q IS A PSYOP. That doesn’t mean it’s not true. The Left incorrectly use this word as an insult, when in reality it’s exactly what we are claiming.

The sheep have just been led to believe that “PSYOP” automatically means the content of any such operation are strictly disinformation. Okay then, let’s entertain that reality. That the Q PSYOP is malevolent disinformation and the Dems are completely innocent. But one thing the Left, the sheep, and the shills, never address… if Q is a PSYOP, WHO is conducting the operations? WHO is spreading all the alleged disinformation?

They never get this far in their reasoning because if they actually thought about it, no scenario makes any sense.

Let’s say it is the US MIL, but all of the Q drops are disinformation like the Left claims. All of it was a lie to manipulate Trump’s base. Okay then, if that’s the case, why are the US MIL conducting psychological operations and spreading disinformation against the DNC? Wouldn’t the politicians have some concerns that the US MIL are spreading this alleged disinformation about them? Wouldn’t that be treasonous of the US MIL for helping Trump’s campaign? What would be the reason for the US MIL to spread this “disinformation” about the DNC, Media, Globalists, Pedophiles, etc.?

If it is the US MIL, why aren’t the Dems taking action about the disinformation being spread against their alleged Commander in Chief? Logically, it doesn’t make any sense. If the DNC ACTUALLY thought the US MIL were responsible for their boogeyman “Qanon”, they would be behaving much differently. And in a way, this scenario would still prove Q is “real” if the US MIL are conducting a psychological disinformation campaign against the DNC Globalists.

Another popular claim from the Left is that Q is “Russian Disinformation”. Okay, so they think the Russian MIL are behind it? What would the Russians gain from igniting Trump’s base and spreading disinformation about the DNC and Globalists?

In this scenario, the Left are assuming the Russians are evil, and their disinformation campaign is to destroy “democracy”. If this is the case, how do the Russians benefit from pacifying the Trump base with the Q drops? If Russia wants to take over America, wouldn’t they want mass chaos and violence?

How does Russia benefit from any of this? And if it is Russia, WHY do they feel the need to be so combative against specifically the DNC, and not against Trump? What caused the Russians to be so anti-liberal and anti-globalist?

The same could be said for China, or any other adversary. If they are really our adversary, how would they benefit from pacifying the US population? And what do they have against the DNC? And is their hatred justified? Why do they love Trump? What do they have to gain from taking down the DNC, but propping up Trump? Wouldn’t they want to take down both parties?

The left can’t answer any of these questions. They just like the part where PSYOP means “disinformation” in their brains, so they can continue to justify ignoring that their reality has completely fallen apart.

The shills claim that Trump is part of the Deep State, lulling us all into complacency so the Deep State can take over the world! So in this scenario, the Deep State are real, and are conducting a massive psychological operation to push disinformation, about themselves, and ignite Trump’s base, make them more motivated, all to trick them into not fighting back against the Deep State, by exposing the Deep State, and support Trump, who is actually Deep State too.

This narrative is completely illogical and rather comical 😂

Why the hell would the Deep State go through all the trouble to wake up an already complacent and completely brainwashed populace? The Deep State had world domination in the bag until Trump showed up and unseated Hilary. This would also prove Q is “real” if the Deep State are real and conducting psychological operations to trick the Trump base.

Okay, if it’s not a government or military entity, who else could it be? Is it just some random 4chan troll? If so, how did a 4chan troll manage to be “the most dangerous threat to democracy”? The Dems claim Qanon is a far-right extremism and is responsible for Jan 6th and an insurrection against the government.

Treason, sedition, insurrection, terrorism. So the FBI can find Facebook moms who complain about school curriculum on message boards, but random dude in his mom’s basement is committing terrorism and insurrection for 5 years now, and is the gravest threat to our society, and we can’t find him? LMAOOOOO!

So the next time someone claims anything is a “PSYOP”, kindly ask them WHO they believe is conducting the PSYOP. Apply the Socratic Method and soon, they will understand they don’t really have ANY idea what they are talking about. They just heard someone call Q a PSYOP, thought it sounded cool, and regurgitate it every chance they get.

Which is hilariously ironic, because Q actually is a PSYOP, directly according to the definition. Its the US MIL guiding us to open source information. But the sheep don’t know that. That would require them to think.

The Left used the same method with the word “conspiracy”. The word has been warped to mean “kooky and debunked theory”. When in reality is means “a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.”

So when a leftist says the Deep State is a “conspiracy”. They are ironically correct, because yes, the Deep State are a secret group doing unlawful and harmful things. But the Left have applied this negative connotation and false definition of the word, so the lefties aren’t even using the word properly.

In conclusion, yes, Q is a PSYOP. That’s exactly what Anons have been claiming the entire time. The leftists and shills who use this word, simply don’t know what the hell PSYOP means and have been programmed to associate it with “disinformation”. Question their logic just a little bit, and their argument folds immediately.

So this is a challenge to the MSM, the DNC, normies, sheep, naysayers, shills, the neck beard virgin incels at Media Matters, ADL, and WaPo who stalk me, ANYBODY…

If Q is a PSYOP, who’s conducting the operation?

I invite ANYONE to prove me wrong.

-Clandestine

17 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

This CLANDESTINE person sure talks with LOTS OF EGO AND NARCISSISM. PASS.

Well he was the first person to bring the Biolabs in Ukraine to attention.

He has been attacked HARD,  including being doxxed and losing work ever since then, so perhaps he has good reason to have  a chip on his shoulder.

You could actually learn quite a bit from the guy .........focus on his arguements and information rather than his perceived attitude.

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

This is a different type of Trump speech from his Rallies....much more serious in tone

If you havent heard him for a while this one might be of interest as he returns to DC for the first time since leaving.

https://rumble.com/v1d3dcp-live-american-first-policy-institute-annual-policy-summit-day-two-july-26-2.html

Did he admit error in his covid policies? Of course not.