Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Did you ever consider that the woman just got high and crashed her car?

Or do you conspiracy nuts just reflexively deny everything? 

Well seems like there are a number of so called "nuts" who dont buy the official story, especially considering the video.......

Do you truth deniers just reflexively  accept everything that the MSM tells you as fact...yeah pretty much.

The difference is that SOME of us are willing to look at all the evidence before coming to a conclusion whereas others are happy to accept whatever the AUTHORITIES say happened....

My official stance today is that I dont know EXACTLY what happened but I DO KNOW, as do others in this thread, that shit doesnt make sense......

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Well seems like there are a number of so called "nuts" who dont buy the official story, especially considering the video.......

Do you truth deniers just reflexively  accept everything that the MSM tells you as fact...yeah pretty much.

The difference is that SOME of us are willing to look at all the evidence before coming to a conclusion whereas others are happy to accept whatever the AUTHORITIES say happened....

My official stance today is that I dont know EXACTLY what happened but I DO KNOW, as do others in this thread, that shit doesnt make sense......

Do you suspect the lizard people? Obviously proof is impossible without a  genuine lizard body.

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You nuts always see a conspiracy... 

I'll bet the woman drove upside down in Australia but probably backwards because of the gravity. Or maybe because the earth is flat?

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You nuts always see a conspiracy... 

I'll bet the woman drove upside down in Australia but probably backwards because of the gravity. Or maybe because the earth is flat?

Earth is flat?

WOW

Its okay I get that you have been brainwashed for the bulk of your adult life. I know speaking against the masters is prohibited for you.  You are in for a hell of an awakeing though sir.........

conspiracy waterfall.jpeg

47 minutes ago, PLB said:

Jimmy wants to control da media like his buddies.

Well he just moved the thread so that anyone who wants to talk about Anne Heche doesnt even know the thread exists, so you may be onto something there.

LOL, the thread was fine when multiple other people were questioning the narrative and outright claiming she was murdered..... but as soon as Raise jumps in PUTZ Hoffler gets triggered...hahaha:laughing-smiley-face:

Lets see if Double Standard Hoffa moves this thread like he moved the last Anne Heche thread.

Last time he said this about anyone who would DARE question the official narrative

Did you ever consider that the woman just got high and crashed her car?

Or do you conspiracy nuts just reflexively deny everything? 

25 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Well dude, its obvious Hoffa despises you

He doesnt despise me, those are facts

I dont get what you dont get

Sure but the PUTZ wont just be honest and outright say it

"Raise I despise you and yes I dont allow you to post and reply to threads openly like everyone else does.....Yes I pretend like you are the one who is overly political as a guise when I realize that you are not even allowed to start POLY threads when everyone else can make as many as they like,  yes I realize that you are NEVER the first one to make a political comment in a non political or sports thread, yes I move your legit on topic posts just to spite you "

I could go along with that and actually accept it,  but being sneaky and deceptive is in his genes.

Instead  of just being honest , he pretends like its not personal when it obviously is.

17 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

And why do you care if he wont say it? You do realize you are trying to change this guy? A guy that is very annoyed by your presence alone?

Doesnt make sense to think you can

Asking a guy to be honest is trying to change him?

NAH

Unless of course you agree with him being dishonest to begin with

1 minute ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

first one on the ambulance roof 63 = 6x3 = 666

and in the crash site, 1766 = 666

7-1 = 6

yeah that first one, I was thinking "eh" but I was looking at it differently than you just stated.

I also know when Hoffa see this his head will be shaking back and forth....hahaha

Then again this Satanic shit and Elite Pedo Rings are STILL too much for some people to fathom, despite the fact that its soooo well documented and done right in our faces.....

Wild that  Hoffler the PUTZ wont let this post stand in the Political Thread

Reminder , this movie premiers later today

Where 2000 mules focused on the Ballot Harvesting aspect of the election fraud

Selection code will deal with the digital /internet aspect

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/tonight-selection-code-movie-2020-election-steal-released-tonight-find-link/

Selection-Code.jpg

•