Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

This one was great because it let you know that no matter what  you think Q's purpose is/was that is was someone who has  DEEP inside knowledge .

Q knew about the emails  loooong before the Inspector General report became public. :bulb

Come watch the movie with me in 3d OR keep watching the edited TV version...up to you

PS in case you dont comprehend  what you are looking at the red indicates notes by the author of this proof to help you understand and digest the info better. Also feel free to look up that IG report as it is damning to the CABAL but kept underwraps by the media

q insider.jpg

:laugh

Here is a twist, Im going to show you a coded Scavino tweet BEFORE it has been decoded....the autists are still working on it but that is not the point.....who looks at a tweet like this and think it is a "normal" tweet.

It makes no sense whatsover to ANYONE reading it, except those knowing that there is more to it.

He could have easily just posted a link to that aritcle without all the 6ft comments

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Here is a twist, Im going to show you a coded Scavino tweet BEFORE it has been decoded....the autists are still working on it but that is not the point.....who looks at a tweet like this and think it is a "normal" tweet.

It makes no sense whatsover to ANYONE reading it, except those knowing that there is more to it.

He could have easily just posted a link to that aritcle without all the 6ft comments

seems super important! 

I love how the mockers have literally have no response to these proofs other than mocking....hahaha.   The truth is staring you in the face ,if you would just open your eyes you wouldnt need that stick?‍?

Now this one is great because a couple of days ago I shared this story with you all , originally from the Washington Post

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/Minutes-before-Trump-left-office-millions-of-the-16126007.php

EXACTLY what is going on is still being debated, and I wont pretend to  know enough about the internet to explain the various theories,.....

Here is one article with some ideas https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/general/1967550/the-big-pentagon-internet-mystery-now-partially-solved.html

.....but over the weekend this Q drop from Nov 2019 was brought to peoples attention.

This shit has been planned for a long time fellas,,,,and yes NCSWIC....:pop

bhemDjZM.jpeg

I totally get where Patriots are frustrated as

1. The corrupt  courts refused to hear the mountains of fraud evidence.   

2. The previous recounts and audits were shams at best,,,,like recounting false ballots as if that were going to change anything

Dont forget that Rattensburger (who will pay in time)  let them "audit" Cobb county cuz he knew there were no problems there, the issues were in Fulton where they cheated on so many levels...it wiiil come out truth deniers.

This is a real deal AUDIT as described byGen McInermey a few posts above

gen.png

This is very interesting ,,,,a few hours ago OAN ran an article citing "officials finding signs of fraud",,,,well shortly there after the article removed that portion of the story and changed their headlines....almost as if someone asked them to retract it......then shortly therafter Jovan Pulitzer releases this statement

You can see how the link looks vs the current headline

https://www.oann.com/ariz-audit-underway-officials-finding-signs-of-fraud/

pulitzer.png

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy
  • RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever