Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

9 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yes indeed, that has seemed to work well for you all these years......

And look at you now, the only debate you can win is arguing with One Foot or Brock

Anyway no time to waste on a boring know-it-all  NPC midget like yourself.

Enjoy the free knowlege, keep reading and you just may learn a thing or 3

ps    Congrats on still getting the best of Runny 8 out of 10 times, strive for 9

trump birdiesa.jpg

Hey Man...

dont-be-like-that-bill-frazier.gif

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

And look at you now, the only debate you can win is arguing with One Foot or Brock

ps    Congrats on still getting the best of Runny 8 out of 10 times, strive for 9

trump birdiesa.jpg

You could write a book...

How to be wrong every time you speak.

The only reason you haven't been around here is because you ran away with your tail between your legs after getting embarrassed when not a single one of your brainwashed, retarded predictions came true.

Go back to your little Jim Jones cult and keep drinking that Kool-Aid, retard.

I had no intention of posting here on a regular basis until a certain marker was hit....that marker has not come to pass yet

I was simply going to drop an occassional post or 2 from time to time for the 5 or so people here that dont know everything already and actually like learning stuff that doesnt come from their MSM gods

BUT Today a different, and completely unexpected marker was hit and it is incumbent on me to resume my committment to get this information out in any way I can. The faster the masses are red-pilled the faster the next stage of the operation can take place.

I wont be getting into any contentious back and forths with ignorant fucks..IM not here for entertainment or to argue in THIS THREAD.

.....If you want to continue choosing ignorance over knowlege and mock TRUTH  , I cant stop you.....but I am not likely to respond to foolishness.

I will explain the markers in my next post.......

blatant trump q.png

So for those new to what Q is , you can check out this beginner website, its pretty good, and should get you up to speed.

You can refer back to it later if you would like and of course if you want something more advance , ask and I will provide.

https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2019/09/martin-geddes-four-functions-of-q.html?m=1

But in a nutshell

Martin-Geddes-Q-300x169.png

They act as the "press or information arm" if you will for the Worldwide Alliance that is working together to destroy the Deep State. My use of Q/Qteam/Alliance/White Hats are pretty much referring to the same group as a WHOLE.

The process of destroying the Deep State will restore the Republic in this Country and of course the entire world will benefit

Plenty of proofs and information to confirm that Q is the real deal and that Donald J Trump is part of the plan....I have posted videos and other in this thread , but for those seriously interested I will find specifically for you.

Anyway Q last posted in Dec 2020.

One of his last posts was this one

1010.png.9c95568f4e44f924a55013146a61705d.png

tbc....

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

trump birdiesa.jpg

Raise in the house ! 

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

So for those new to what Q is , you can check out this beginner website, its pretty good, and should get you up to speed.

You can refer back to it later if you would like and of course if you want something more advance , ask and I will provide.

https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2019/09/martin-geddes-four-functions-of-q.html?m=1

But in a nutshell

Martin-Geddes-Q-300x169.png

They act as the "press or information arm" if you will for the Worldwide Alliance that is working together to destroy the Deep State. My use of Q/Qteam/Alliance/White Hats are pretty much referring to the same group as a WHOLE.

The process of destroying the Deep State will restore the Republic in this Country and of course the entire world will benefit

Plenty of proofs and information to confirm that Q is the real deal and that Donald J Trump is part of the plan....I have posted videos and other in this thread , but for those seriously interested I will find specifically for you.

Anyway Q last posted in Dec 2020.

One of his last posts was this one

1010.png.9c95568f4e44f924a55013146a61705d.png

tbc....

Sooooo since Dec 2020 Q has been gone, Biden is the pretend President ( and soon you will learn what I mean by pretend, but lets stay on track)

The country appears to be topsy turvy BUT for some reason despite ALL the corruption and apparent power of the Demonic left the Good Guys continue to score point and the left is still desperate and trying hard to push their foolishness onto the public...

Thur  was big Scotus day for 2A and Fri was MONSTER day for humanity as Roe V Wade overtuned 6/24/2022 which is a "cabal date 666"...they are big into numerolgy and symbolism and that is important to keep in mind going forward.

Well if that wasnt ALREADY a big win

Q returned with his first Drop since 2020

dd.png.8538f073ee39284a794c48d9845d5097.png

tbc......

12 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You could write a book...

How to be wrong every time you speak.

The only reason you haven't been around here is because you ran away with your tail between your legs after getting embarrassed when not a single one of your brainwashed, retarded predictions came true.

Go back to your little Jim Jones cult and keep drinking that Kool-Aid, retard.

He drives ElChupo insane only solace. 

Trump went WAYYYYYYY the fuck above and beyond with Q  comms/references last night...the most I have seen in quite a while.

He is also re-TRUTHING Q memes and Q drops from time to time....he never did this on Twitter

But a couple of my favorite lines "We have great Generals, those are not the ones you see on TV"

Which generals are he talking about?  hmmmmm

"We're not going to take it anymore"....this was previous final Q drop

And he reminded us how important Space Force will become ( they sure are quiet under the Biden regime)

At the end he tells everyone to go home and get out of the lighning as the storm comes rolling in.....

2041658622_ncswicazona.png.207090f78eae18d1e055298bca5097cf.png

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy