Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normies will probably enjoy this collection, I have brought many of these items to your attention before.

Significant, insignificant ?   Up to you , interesting either way and

Q is NOT referenced.

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/anomalies-contradictions-and-general

Here is a list of contradictions, anomalies, and general oddities of the Joe Biden administration. I crowdsourced a lot of the items on this list, so I added some that could very well be insignificant, especially when looked at individually. However, the compilation of everything tells the story that something strange is going on. This list will not be in chronological order and will be updated as more oddities arrive, and more items are pointed out.

5 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Yes bc sane people don’t give a fuck about that loser trump. You and methy are still obsessed with him for some reason. I guess you white trash types need a hero 

What does Trump have to do with Combatant Commanders structure of the DOD  you ignorant fuck?

The real question is WHY does Trump keep talking about these Great Generals?

commander.jpg

1 minute ago, redstripe said:

lil puss is lonely and has a deep hate for Trump. So in his mind he sees everything Trump. 

Any men of authority and power scare him. Its a Cali libtard thing. 

LOL....Talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome

Your comment wasnt even about Trump , but all he saw was Trump's name in the reply  and got triggered without even understanding the post.

Told ya this demented ScrappyDo LIB got more retarded when I wasnt around to school him...

scrappy-doo-gif-2.gif

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL....Talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome

Your comment wasnt even about Trump , but all he saw was Trump's name in the reply  and got triggered without even understanding the post.

Told ya this demented ScrappyDo LIB got more retarded when I wasnt around to school him...

scrappy-doo-gif-2.gif

Since you have been gone lil puss cali boy has been even more lonely. 

I'm just glad his handler is back ! 

PROTESTERS marching in Rochester, NY used white protesters as a wall around black protesters while screaming "white shields."

When marching over the death of Daniel Prude this weekend, Black Lives Matter protesters formed a "white shield" around black activists using white protesters.

Lil puss should have known he was just a token. 

Now they still will not give him his well deserved blm patch .

Demand that patch lil puss ! Be a MAN for once. ! 

This is great...MSM is taking the bait...

A reporter on CNN addresses the re-emergence of Q.
After acknowledging just how many people believed in it  (over 20% of the American population which is a small estimate)... and how 2020 backfired on [them] he says that maybe we should look into the identity of Q.

Was Q baiting them to ask the question again?
Who is Q?

Love how how finds so many adjectives to discredit a debunked conspiracy theory ....lol

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This is great...MSM is taking the bait...

A reporter on CNN addresses the re-emergence of Q.
After acknowledging just how many people believed in it  (over 20% of the American population which is a small estimate)... and how 2020 backfired on [them] he says that maybe we should look into the identity of Q.

Was Q baiting them to ask the question again?
Who is Q?

Given around 20% of the US population has an IQ under 85, that sounds about right. 

Keep an eye out for this one....almost NO ONE has ever heard of her, unless you have been following information from Q.

This crazy and evil bitch actually posted images from security cameras around Epsteins dungeon...that is what the now defunt instagram link in  drop 1065 is about....Ill find and post them a little later.

HXMaZ4jmWktu.png

29 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Keep an eye out for this one....almost NO ONE has ever heard of her, unless you have been following information from Q.

This crazy and evil bitch actually posted images from security cameras around Epsteins dungeon...that is what the now defunt instagram link in  drop 1065 is about....Ill find and post them a little later.

HXMaZ4jmWktu.png

Lmao!

Where Bigfoot at?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy